3rd Annual Themat.com Memorial / Intermat Invitational NCAA Fantasy wrestling league!

VakAttack

1 minute ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

I like it. What's everyone else think?

Time's a wastin'... let's get it locked in.

That time works best for me given the circumstances.  It's my sister's wedding weekend, and I'm flying home that Sunday which means if I have wi-fi I'm all good.  If wifi acts up, I guess you can keep my 20 dollars and give me the 33rd seed in every weight class.

That time works best for me given the circumstances.  It's my sister's wedding weekend, and I'm flying home that Sunday which means if I have wi-fi I'm all good.  If wifi acts up, I guess you can keep my 20 dollars and give me the 33rd seed in every weight class.

Sunday is good for me. I’m in the Pacific time zone, but am willing to draft at any time. I can start as early as 8a EDT.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Well, that doesn't sound all that good 🙂 - I would hope we can do better than that!

What are we talking about, let's dig in... what time does your flight land?

4 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Well, that doesn't sound all that good 🙂 - I would hope we can do better than that!

What are we talking about, let's dig in... what time does your flight land?

brother you're too kind.  I just checked with the missus and she reminded me we took the red eye which means - its a great time afterall!  We arrive back home at lunch time.  False alarm.

Edited by flyingcement
  • Bob 1
  • Fire 3

10 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

Wouldn't we be willing to give him the next highest seed at an open weight? And when I say, 'we' I mean the rest of you...

@flyingcement

honestly its an idea I had when I was the subject of the potential misery, but thought not to argue it because it would be transparently in my favor instead of in the name of actual logic.  

3 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

because it would be transparently in my favor instead of in the name of actual logic.  

I think that's going to be my process. No notes or over thinking. Numbers only. 💪

• Clown 1

23 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

Wouldn't we be willing to give him the next highest seed at an open weight? And when I say, 'we' I mean the rest of you...

No. No. And... no.

It's not like this is some kind of internet game that means nothing. It's a competition, winning is everything.

• Fire 1

@VakAttack

And this goes for anyone else as well.

I believe I had paid for someone else last year - was anyone else wanting in that might want to use that offer again?

I will pay on Sunday and wait for those who might want/need to join the help.

• Fire 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

I am traveling late today and in to tomorrow, so I won't see responses then.

Life has been very busy the last month or two and my interactions here are via browser (I haven't caved for Tapatalk)... that's why you see me more active on Twatter.  I have an app for that.

Is Taptalk good?  I had tried it like... ten years ago?  It sucked hard then.

On 3/8/2024 at 6:53 AM, nhs67 said:

I am traveling late today and in to tomorrow, so I won't see responses then.

Life has been very busy the last month or two and my interactions here are via browser (I haven't caved for Tapatalk)... that's why you see me more active on Twatter.  I have an app for that.

Is Taptalk good?  I had tried it like... ten years ago?  It sucked hard then.

I am also travelling late tomortow as well.  Will try to monitor throughout the day today and tomorrow, but focus is wrestling so if nobody takes me up I will likely pay (just for me) in the AM