Cell Carriers Down Nationwide

bnwtwg

5 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Is it because of infrastructure ineptitude, because too many people were wearing their tinfoil hats at the same time, or something more nefarious?

I say Soros and his swarthy globalercicists!

I'm ENRAGED!

• Confused 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

I say this is a cadre of globalercicists, funded by Soros, and egged on by Bootajudge, Karmala Harris, and Hunter Biden that's orchestratring this!

There trying to shut down our grid so all of these poisoners of our blood can come here,  vote Democrat, and give our kids fentenol!

• Confused 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

I'm asking you seriously @Ban Basketball ...why did you even come back on here??  It's one thing to provide an opinion, even if it is as crazy as some on here are, and debate those opinions, but to post nothing but ridiculous things that adds nothing to any conversations is extremely unappealing and makes it very difficult to read through threads.  You have been banned several times now and then come back and just engage in the same behavior but at an even higher level of frequency and craziness...what do you get out of that??  Do you want to just get banned permanently so you can play the victim...AGAIN??  Is that somehow enjoyable to you?  Seriously!?!

• Fire 2

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

I'm asking you seriously @Ban Basketball ...why did you even come back on here??  It's one thing to provide an opinion, even if it is as crazy as some on here are, and debate those opinions, but to post nothing but ridiculous things that adds nothing to any conversations is extremely unappealing and makes it very difficult to read through threads.  You have been banned several times now and then come back and just engage in the same behavior but at an even higher level of frequency and craziness...what do you get out of that??  Do you want to just get banned permanently so you can play the victim...AGAIN??  Is that somehow enjoyable to you?  Seriously!?!

There shouldn't be one thing that I say as a Christian conservative Republican that you should disagree with! In fact,  I'm echoing everything that you've said at one time or another. 

So,  if you don't agree:  RINOCISIST!

Now, toughen up and stop crying,  ma'am.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Ban Basketball said:

There shouldn't be one thing that I say as a Christian conservative Republican that you should disagree with! In fact,  I'm echoing everything that you've said at one time or another. 

So,  if you don't agree:  RINOCISIST!

Now, toughen up and stop crying,  ma'am.

You have become very dull.

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

11 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

I'm asking you seriously...why did you even come back on here??  It's one thing to provide an opinion, even if it is as crazy as some on here are, and debate those opinions, but to post nothing but ridiculous things that adds nothing to any conversations is extremely unappealing and makes it very difficult to read through threads.

And yet, you continue to post like a hypocrite - adding nothing to this conversation while being extremely unappealing.

9 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

And yet, you continue to post like a hypocrite - adding nothing to this conversation while being extremely unappealing.

Back to picking fights with me I see...guess you fighting with 99% of the people on here is your new schtick hey?!?!  Do you ever think that maybe YOU are the problem, not every single other person??

• Fire 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

Back to picking fights with me I see...guess you fighting with 99% of the people on here is your new schtick hey?!?!  Do you ever think that maybe YOU are the problem, not every single other person??

Not much thinkin in that boys brain. 

Edited by Ohio Elite
  • Fire 2
  • Stalling 1

2 hours ago, Ohio Elite said:

I can't wait for his split personality to come back with all this peace and love crap he switches to sometimes...then fly's off the handle and insults everyone and their post the next day...his meds must not be dialed in quite yet.

• Fire 2
  • Stalling 1

14 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

"Picking fights?" I did nothing of the sort. Read it again.

Your post was so thick with hypocrisy, I felt obligated to point it out to those that didn't immediately see it.

That's why we're all here, right? To share opinions and perspectives. Should I not share my perspective on your post being hypocritical because it might hurt your feelings? 

We certainly aren't here to try to drive others off, or to personally insult them for their beliefs. Right? I can clearly see the difference between comments that are pointed and sharp and move the conversation forward, and comments that are insulting just to be insulting and petty. You sometimes post as if you don't see the difference.

See here... this guy has no clue about the difference. Just useless a petty insult, no conversation to move forward.

12 hours ago, Ohio Elite said:

22 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

"Picking fights?" I did nothing of the sort. Read it again.

Your post was so thick with hypocrisy, I felt obligated to point it out to those that didn't immediately see it.

That's why we're all here, right? To share opinions and perspectives. Should I not share my perspective on your post being hypocritical because it might hurt your feelings? 

We certainly aren't here to try to drive others off, or to personally insult them for their beliefs. Right? I can clearly see the difference between comments that are pointed and sharp and move the conversation forward, and comments that are insulting just to be insulting and petty. You sometimes post as if you don't see the difference.

See here... this guy has no clue about the difference. Just useless a petty insult, no conversation to move forward.

Spot on pegged you.  The problem.  I thought we were all here to be influenced by people in a position of power. Bahahahhahahahah

Edited by JimmyBT