Non-Binary Student Beaten In a Bathroom

4 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Oh yeah, the goal was to get the swing going as high as you could and then jump. 

I always thought the goal was to go fast enough to do a full loop.  🙂

17 hours ago, Offthemat said:

Oh yeah, the goal was to get the swing going as high as you could and then jump. 

17 hours ago, ionel said:

I always thought the goal was to go fast enough to do a full loop.  🙂

I tried the full loop thing.   I got up there and lost pull on the chain and that unnerved me.   I figured I'd let others try.   Never seen it done!!    I would also go as high as I could and jump.   Did well at that.  But those were smaller heights swings.   Those there are serious!!!

mspart

3 hours ago, mspart said:

I tried the full loop thing.   I got up there and lost pull on the chain and that unnerved me.   I figured I'd let others try.   Never seen it done!!    I would also go as high as I could and jump.   Did well at that.  But those were smaller heights swings.   Those there are serious!!!

mspart

I found when you get up there, feels like 60 to 90 degrees, and get slack in the chain you realize the loop ain't gonna happen.  The jump always worked.  🙂

• Fire 1

2 hours ago, ionel said:

I found when you get up there, feels like 60 to 90 degrees, and get slack in the chain you realize the loop ain't gonna happen.  The jump always worked.  🙂

Did you ever jump out on the backswing?

1 hour ago, jross said:

Has the original poster acknowledged their mistake? OP consistently asks others if they will admit their errors. Some of us do admit when we're wrong.

You’re probably wrong if you think that’s going to happen. 

2 hours ago, jross said:

Has the original poster acknowledged their mistake? OP consistently asks others if they will admit their errors. Some of us do admit when we're wrong.

22 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

You’re probably wrong if you think that’s going to happen. 

The OP could use the >edit >hide function and then this entire incorrectly title thread would go away.  

4 hours ago, jross said:

Would love to see evidence that you have admitted you are wrong. Please include in your response? Just kidding I know you won't. 

Seeing as you included no detail of what it was, can I ask, what was I mistaken about?

1 minute ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Again, how incorrectly titled? Please explain. 

There is no evidence and no one is saying (not even the mom) that anyone was  "beaten."   Aa far as we can tell it was 3 girls with water against them and one fell and hit there head.  

On 2/28/2024 at 12:55 PM, headshuck said:

Impressions and clicks. No cleanup necessary. On to the next.

State Senator of Oklahoma called groups of people in his state, 'Filth'. 

Again, not that this rhetoric contributed to the incident in question because of the time. But don't you think that using words like that could to describe an entire group of human beings could lead someone with a proclivity for violence to put their thoughts into action after hearing something like this from a lawmaker? 

13 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

State Senator of Oklahoma called groups of people in his state, 'Filth'. 

That doesn't have anything to do with your inaccurate thread.  I'm sure we can find a state rep from just about any state that made a disgusting remark about a group of people.