Tracks you probably don't know

More SugarShack, no lyrics, and a side story (I should have started with this one)

Saw these guys play a really small outdoor venue  in Tampa, basically a bar with about 20 yards of open grass and a stage, just a hair over a year ago, a couple hours after they recorded this video. Was a birthday present from one of my daughters and came at a perfect time.  (Think I saw a thread In here about best Christmas present ever.) Even the dude trying to fight me because he was mad my 16 year old daughter was making friends and getting invited close to the front couldn’t ruin a great show. (She got all the way to the front, and tough guys wife drug his ass out before the show got real good 😎)

IMG_9983.thumb.jpeg.38cf20f8d133a544c507f233fb8cd205.jpeg

Edited by WrestlingRasta
  • Fire 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/28/2024 at 11:16 PM, Husker_Du said:

My wife wants to know if you're going to Reggae Rise Up in Florida this year? i think she said St. Petersburg

My daughter text me this weekend and asked when wrestling season is over:  "March 2-4"    She said good can you try to keep the 14-17 open??   (She think I don't know...)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

On 4/12/2024 at 8:02 PM, WrestlingRasta said:

Watch Vietnam girl on phima1

I am 27 months in Remission from Colon Cancer. Eating cannabis kept me from having rectal bleeding when I had cancerous tumor in my colon. Thank you God for giving me relief from my suffering through Jesus Christ and also providing healing herbs as medicine.

Edited by ingridguerci94
  • Bob 1
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, ingridguerci94 said:

I am 27 months in Remission from Colon Cancer. Eating cannabis kept me from having rectal bleeding when I had cancerous tumor in my colon. Thank you God for giving me relief from my suffering through Jesus Christ and also providing healing herbs as medicine.

❤️

I love this tune and the band has a great name.   Too Slim and the Tail Draggers.    I heard this on a blues radio show years ago and it has always stuck with me.   I think these guys are local to the pacific northwest.   I just think this has an incredible groove. 

mspart

• 1 month later...