Indian @ Penn State, 1/14, 1pm EST

Le duke

Pretty good media availability this week from Cody Sanderson, Beau Bartlett and Levi Haines.

WrestleStat has it 36-0 for Penn State. I think Rooks might beat Kasak. He's pretty good. Seems like Washington and Starocci had no problems at NCAAs last year after the drama at the dual, so hopefully that will continue.

Cody:

Beau: 

Haines: 

Edited by Le duke

6 hours ago, Le duke said:

Pretty good media availability this week from Cody Sanderson, Beau Bartlett and Levi Haines.

WrestleStat has it 36-0 for Penn State. I think Rooks might beat Kasak. He's pretty good. Seems like Washington and Starocci had no problems at NCAAs last year after the drama at the dual, so hopefully that will continue.

Cody:

Beau: 

Haines: 

Indian……bottom feeders don’t get any respect! Lol

• Haha 1

I was glad to hear how much like a top wrestler I am. Beau Bartlett and I both gain weight over the holidays.

It was funny to hear him admit that.

Cael is going to have to take both his brother and some of these kids into a back room and have a talk about interacting with the media. Way too much candid conversation happening here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Cael is going to have to take both his brother and some of these kids into a back room and have a talk about interacting with the media. Way too much candid conversation happening here.

I was surprised to hear that Bartlett has a sizeable cut.

7 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Yeah, what a contrast between Cael and Cody. I am guessing the assembled media breathes a sigh of relief when Cody walks out to talk to them instead of Cael.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

On 1/9/2024 at 7:15 PM, CHROMEBIRD said:

Has Starocci threatened Donnell Washington yet?

Sounds like Washington is out. He MFFd out of the championship match at the Scuffle and isn't in the match notes provided by the SID.

If you're banged up, Carter Starocci isn't the guy to start your comeback tour against.

Edited by Le duke

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

Do we see Sta(l)rocci and Washington throw hands?

Don't think Washington will be wrestling, but that's always possible, I suppose.

They had a completely uneventful match at NCAAs last year, FWIW.

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, Le duke said:

Don't think Washington will be wrestling, but that's always possible, I suppose.

They had a completely uneventful match at NCAAs last year, FWIW.

Is Washington hurt?  Just taking some rest?  Avoiding a beatdown?

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

5 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Is Washington hurt?  Just taking some rest?  Avoiding a beatdown?

He MFFd out of the Scuffle final, took 2nd. Didn't watch his semi or anything so I don't know what the deal was there.

That's too bad. Starocci-Washington could've been a fun match (but probably not). I like Bartlett's interview above. He always answers thoughtfully and seems like a smart kid. I'm still pulling for Woods but Bartlett might be my favorite PSU guy and I can see why he pulls that NIL spokesman money.

• Fire 1