FLO is lazy and dumb

Hammerlock3

Just now, JimmyBT said:

You feeling ok lately?  You haven’t bragged about yourself for awhile 

If you can show me one post where I brag about myself in an actual manner and not a trolly or joking sense, I will apologize for doing so.

I am not better than anybody here - not even you.

That said, I know I can count and I know I can read good...**

**Disclaimer - These statements are not true once the equivalent of three gallons of alcoholic beverages have been consumed

• Haha 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

6 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

If you can show me one post where I brag about myself in an actual manner and not a trolly or joking sense, I will apologize for doing so.

I am not better than anybody here - not even you.

That said, I know I can count and I know I can read good...**

**Disclaimer - These statements are not true once the equivalent of three gallons of alcoholic beverages have been consumed

Looks like I hit a sore spot.  So you’re drunk a lot then. Got it. 

Edited by JimmyBT

3 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Looks like I hit a sore spot. 

No.  Just having fun.

I challenged you to do something.  Do you accept defeat or are you going to do it?

3 minutes ago, JimmyBT said:

Dude you’ve already established that I can’t count or read. Why waste time on me?  

I didn't establish it.  You did.  I just pointed it out.

Irrelevant to the challenge, either way.

Please advise.

I have my victory parade already set for 12:00 PM Noon (US - Eastern).  I would like to conclude our business by then.

1 minute ago, nhs67 said:

I didn't establish it.  You did.  I just pointed it out.

Irrelevant to the challenge, either way.

Please advise.

I have my victory parade already set for 12:00 PM Noon (US - Eastern).  I would like to conclude our business by then.

Have fun.  Be careful though. Most victory parades tend to turn into wild parties where stuff gets burned down. 

I appreciate all that flo does on a macro level as they let me watch wrestling from all over the world for a very reasonable price. those guys are traveling all over the place and my guess is that the accommodations are not top shelf.  That said, what i find truly annoying is the fact that the matches in progress where you go to change mats are 30-40 seconds ahead of the match on the big screen. you invariably see score changes that have yet to occur before moving back up to see them “live” on the big screen. I am not a tech guy so dont have any suggestions but it really is bothersome.

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, Ched64 said:

I appreciate all that flo does on a macro level as they let me watch wrestling from all over the world for a very reasonable price. those guys are traveling all over the place and my guess is that the accommodations are not top shelf.  That said, what i find truly annoying is the fact that the matches in progress where you go to change mats are 30-40 seconds ahead of the match on the big screen. you invariably see score changes that have yet to occur before moving back up to see them “live” on the big screen. I am not a tech guy so dont have any suggestions but it really is bothersome.

Watch it on an IPad or IPhone in landscape format. You won’t see all the matches then,  just the one you’re watching.   For me I like that option (on my IPad in portrait) as it allows me to see a change in a certain match while I’m watching a different one and can switch to watch the scoring that happened.  

Two things:

1-I drastically misused the word “all”…plenty of room for improvement on other issues for sure but I do appreciate the volume of events

2-Sorry if someone else mentioned the time lag earlier in the thread. Just wanted to get it out there.