Liberal/Conservative quiz

Plasmodium

12 hours ago, mspart said:

Don't want to waste my time.   Others can have their fun.   Yes, I'm a boomer. 

mspart

You’ve posted four times in this thread about it, on an anonymous wrestling chat room, in the non-wrestling topics section, half of which was to tell us you don’t want to waste your time. 

It’s obviously not about not wasting your time. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

You’ve posted four times in this thread about it, on an anonymous wrestling chat room, in the non-wrestling topics section, half of which was to tell us you don’t want to waste your time. 

That quiz sure was goofy wasn't it? Almost like the more grossed out you are the more conservative you are.

How are you not strongly disgusted by Christie?

You seem like the type of guy that eats a snickers bar with a knife and fork.  Christie is a faceplant feaster.

Only a person bothered to hear someone clear a throat full of mucus would criticize Vivek.

• Fire 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jross said:

How are you not strongly disgusted by Christie?

You seem like the type of guy that eats a snickers bar with a knife and fork.  Christie is a faceplant feaster.

Only a person bothered to hear someone clear a throat full of mucus would criticize Vivek.

Stellar points.  Haley looks like she stirs her coffee with a clean flyswatter, so I'm solidly in her corner!

• Fire 1

14 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Stellar points.  Haley looks like she stirs her coffee with a clean flyswatter, so I'm solidly in her corner!

Ugh.  I'm with you there... but you should have seen her face after she stepped barefoot on an earthworm... and that time she accidentally took a sip from an acquaintance's glass of soda!

Desantis would put ketchup on vanilla ice cream and laugh when Christie eats it.

8 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

I choose where to waste my time.   Such a quiz is not one of them.  But this board is wasting time, I have to agree.   But it is fun nonetheless. 

mspart

1 minute ago, mspart said:

I choose where to waste my time.   Such a quiz is not one of them.  But this board is wasting time, I have to agree.   But it is fun nonetheless. 

mspart

The quiz was fun, it can be a good thing to have tie to waste.  🙂

I'm hoping someone will go back thru the quiz to find the answers that will give you 100% C or 100% L.  I don't have that much time to waste but maybe someone ...

18 minutes ago, ionel said:

The quiz was fun, it can be a good thing to have tie to waste.  🙂

I'm hoping someone will go back thru the quiz to find the answers that will give you 100% C or 100% L.  I don't have that much time to waste but maybe someone ...

I tested the test.  Picking the far left button on every question gives almost 100% dimocrat.  Hitting the far right button on every question gives almost 100% republican rating.  I thought it was a silly snowflake kind of thing.  Lots of things are unappealing, but I’m not squeamish.  Handle a dead cat?  Yes I have.  I’ve held a live rattlesnake in my bare hand.  So many kinds of dead critters I can’t name them all.  Fish, feather, and fowl.  When it comes to eating, I can do my own dirty work.  At hunting camp, if someone passes a bottle around, what are you going to do?  Step on a worm?  Change a diaper.  Thank God for medics, corpsmen, and first responders who can cope with the trauma they experience.  I don’t think it’s their politics.  

1 minute ago, Offthemat said:

I tested the test.  Picking the far left button on every question gives almost 100% dimocrat.  Hitting the far right button on every question gives almost 100% republican rating.  I thought it was a silly snowflake kind of thing.  Lots of things are unappealing, but I’m not squeamish.  Handle a dead cat?  Yes I have.  I’ve held a live rattlesnake in my bare hand.  So many kinds of dead critters I can’t name them all.  Fish, feather, and fowl.  When it comes to eating, I can do my own dirty work.  At hunting camp, if someone passes a bottle around, what are you going to do?  Step on a worm?  Change a diaper.  Thank God for medics, corpsmen, and first responders who can cope with the trauma they experience.  I don’t think it’s their politics.  

Well sure but a monkey!?  I guess it didn't say what kind of monkey and didnt specify eating the monkey brains straight out of the skull so ... does that make Harrison Ford a conservative?  🤔

19 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

I tested the test.  Picking the far left button on every question gives almost 100% dimocrat.  Hitting the far right button on every question gives almost 100% republican rating.

It may be as simply as that.  Maybe I just got lucky.  🙂