Climate Hoax

Husker_Du

1 hour ago, ionel said:

C'mon Man ... wood!  Ya got wood in the great north west don't ya.  Wood burns and wood floats.  Wood for heat and power.  Wood for river ferry.  You don't need no stinking bridges, wood is proven technology. 

All True.  We have two trees down that could be made into quite a bit of fire wood if we burned.   The King county region has a smoke alert that disallows wood burning unless it is your only source of heat.   Not many here fit that category although some do.   The bridges are much more reliable than a ferry.   You should see the ferry system here now.   Many got fired because they would not get the jab, so now there is 1/3 of the ferries out of service due to maintenance issues and those that do work are off schedule a majority of the time.   Thank you Gov Inslee. 

Wood cannot be used for power I don't think.   Would deplete the resource.   That's why fossil fuels rule the roost right now.   They are fairly cheap and plentiful.   MN once had forests of huge old growth trees that could never be cut down.   But Paul Bunyan found a way to completely strip the land of trees.   I don't think WA wants to go there. 

mspart

10 hours ago, mspart said:

They moved forward anyway and are years behind because of the problems crossing a floating bridge on immovable rails on a moveable foundation.   They did no research to figure this out before building.   It is now built but not used because they can't.   Unbelievable!!!

It is absolutely believable because the a**wipes believe that all they have to do is want something and if they have political power (gained via tricking other a**wipes into believing fantasies) then they can mandate things.  Regardless of actual physics, public preferences, or any other constraint.  Then, instead of the a**wipes realizing they are a**wipes they blame the truth tellers for telling the truth and try to spend even more money and make even more mandates.  The a**wipes believing that whatever they can imagine is doable are not the real problem.  And they know they cannot budge those who can do actual math and know physics.  So they take over the schools, create more ignorant a**wipes, and get their ideas made into law.  It is VERY VERY believable and it is why our founding fathers were very much against governments have much power at all.  So that even is a**wipes were in the majority they could not do whatever they wanted because of THE CONSTITUTION and the BILL OF RIGHTS.  But, we have subverted both of those beyond recognition so we know have the very believable state of billions of dollars being spent on a rail system that cannot be used.

7 hours ago, mspart said:

All True.  We have two trees down that could be made into quite a bit of fire wood if we burned.   The King county region has a smoke alert that disallows wood burning unless it is your only source of heat.   Not many here fit that category although some do.   The bridges are much more reliable than a ferry.   You should see the ferry system here now.   Many got fired because they would not get the jab, so now there is 1/3 of the ferries out of service due to maintenance issues and those that do work are off schedule a majority of the time.   Thank you Gov Inslee. 

Wood cannot be used for power I don't think.   Would deplete the resource.   That's why fossil fuels rule the roost right now.   They are fairly cheap and plentiful.   MN once had forests of huge old growth trees that could never be cut down.   But Paul Bunyan found a way to completely strip the land of trees.   I don't think WA wants to go there. 

mspart

Maybe you don't need to cross the river so often?

We can grow more wood.  

1 hour ago, ionel said:

Maybe you don't need to cross the river so often?

We can grow more wood.  

You know better than to post something that suggests wood is the answer.

Is it that you think it's funny to be such a giant dope in an otherwise semi-serious conversation?

I often find you funny - but not here. Just a giant dope.

• Ionel 1

10 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Is it that you think it's funny to be such a giant dope in an otherwise semi-serious conversation?

Wow RL.   Just wow. 

mspart

Edited by mspart

10 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Screenshot_20240612-102612_Chrome.jpg.ae525c8144592d1c566da476055d0e76.jpg

🙂

8 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

Green is not clean.  Green kills.

Where were the Sierras who tie up all useful projects in courts for decades when we (and by we I mean trees, turtles, you know - the things Sierras really think are important) really needed them to gum up the works?  No where to be found.  Because it is not really about the environment.  It is about sticking it to "the man" whom the Sierras have come around to think of as normal Americans.

• Bob 1

5 hours ago, Offthemat said:

Reusable shopping bags are catching it on the claim that people set them down in unclean places and then set them on the counter where you put your food. 

Yes. They are fecal matter super spreaders.  Green kills.

21 hours ago, RockLobster said:

Was gonna give you a 🏆 but Bob took that away from us, the scoundrel 🤨, so I gave you a 🍌 instead.  🙂

12 hours ago, mspart said:

Wow RL.   Just wow. 

mspart

I deserve that.

12 hours ago, ionel said:

Screenshot_20240612-102612_Chrome.jpg.ae525c8144592d1c566da476055d0e76.jpg

🙂

Thanks. That fits.

1 hour ago, ionel said:

Was gonna give you a 🏆 but Bob took that away from us, the scoundrel 🤨, so I gave you a 🍌 instead.  🙂

My apologies here. Both you and mspart are doing a fine job as posters. Thx for that.

image.png.e96e1718020a75ef42ce8ac8a6e5ce06.png

Hmmm, free "renewable" energy and administration policies are driving the costs of energy so high that we cannot put in place the means to give away more of this free renewable energy for our green wonder cars.  Why is this thing called physics always ruining all of our plans?!?

Once Petey B can figure out how to use those billions of dollars to get a charging station or two going all will be good.  The all we need to do figure out:

image.png.004c3f81b73587bd5bda2805f50df6a7.png

48 minutes ago, Lipdrag said:

image.png.e96e1718020a75ef42ce8ac8a6e5ce06.png

Hmmm, free "renewable" energy and administration policies are driving the costs of energy so high that we cannot put in place the means to give away more of this free renewable energy for our green wonder cars.  Why is this thing called physics always ruining all of our plans?!?

Once Petey B can figure out how to use those billions of dollars to get a charging station or two going all will be good.  The all we need to do figure out:

image.png.004c3f81b73587bd5bda2805f50df6a7.png

The charging cords are being stolen for the copper. 

59 minutes ago, mspart said:

Corn ethanol.   I'd rather eat the corn than burn it. 

mspart

Us corn farmers don't care, increased demand is increased demand.  🌽 

Corn ethanol.   I'd rather eat the corn than burn it. 
mspart

You can’t really eat field corn.

Well, you can, but you’ll shit it out the same way it came in. It won’t be digested at all. Not a great idea.

It’s only useful as animal feed, or for ethanol production, or corn starch/oil/syrup.

And, that’s 99% of corn production.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, but now we are using our crop land for power rather than feeding the people.   That's what I was getting at.   Yeah, I figured it was field corn that is used but it seems like the land would be better used growing food for hungry mouths rather than gas guzzling machines.   Just my $0.02.

mspart

6 minutes ago, mspart said:

Yeah, but now we are using our crop land for power rather than feeding the people.   That's what I was getting at.   Yeah, I figured it was field corn that is used but it seems like the land would be better used growing food for hungry mouths rather than gas guzzling machines.   Just my $0.02.

mspart

What about using land for vegetable gardens instead of skyscrapers?  🤷‍♀️