Israel Attacked

Bigbrog

35 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

btw. our government just gave $100m to a terror organization.

great stuff. 

"America is the leading cause of terror."- Drunken Lout Who Just Claimed That I Said That. 

LOL!!!!!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

3 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

do i really need to pull up the post? 

No,  because it's revealed above.  However, have at.

Watch this,  friends.  This will be good,  because one of us has a memory. 

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

21 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

what did they give and to whom?

While I wasn't really looking for a homework assignment, I kinda knew we would wind up here:

The president said the humanitarian aid would be delivered via U.N. agencies and international NGOs, and he warned Hamas not to commandeer the supplies, a common occurrence in Gaza.

Supplies typically refer to food, water, and medicine. Not dollars. 

Of course there is massive risk of the supplies being stolen, but you can't let that stop you from doing the right thing. And none of this happens without Egypt and Israel's participation given their absolute and complete control over access to Gaza and the West Bank.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

While I wasn't really looking for a homework assignment, I kinda knew we would wind up here:
The president said the humanitarian aid would be delivered via U.N. agencies and international NGOs, and he warned Hamas not to commandeer the supplies, a common occurrence in Gaza.
Supplies typically refer to food, water, and medicine. Not dollars. 
Of course there is massive risk of the supplies being stolen, but you can't let that stop you from doing the right thing. And none of this happens without Egypt and Israel's participation given their absolute and complete control over access to Gaza and the West Bank.

This is like people who claim “Biden gave Iran six billion dollars! They attacked Israel with it!”.

Well, no, we released six billion dollars of Iran’s own money to a fund, held in Qatar, and administered by the US Department of the Treasury, that allows them to purchase humanitarian aid supplies as approved by the US. Which, to date, has had $0.00 withdrawn from it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Fire 1

6 minutes ago, Husker_Du said:

. @Ban Basketball it's been hours! you're responding in other threads!!!!!

obviously trying to come up with a response.

lmfao. 

you're going to be banned soon. at least give us a few good laughs. 

the man who has an answer/spin to everything,

the most prolific poster on these boards....

is silent!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the clarification! All is crystal clear now. 

2 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

Thanks for playing

image.png

Reading comprehension isn't all that difficult, is it?

• Bigbrog ends a post with "got to love the internet"
  • Offthemat follows up with "and academia."
  • Ban responds with "Heck, yeah..."

If we look at specifically the words posted (which would seem to be the correct approach.)

Ban was supporting "academia" - nothing more.

do you have a response? 
if there's not a credible rationale within 15 minutes of this post (time stamped)
on why you teach college students that america is the purveyor of terrorism (and why you brag about it)
you're banned. 

Uh, do you know what SF (and to a lesser extent, CIA) do for a living? Sometimes it works out. Sometimes it doesn’t, at all, and bites us in the ass.

Do you know how many CIA/SF-trained organizations we’ve ended up fighting over the years? How many of them are classified as terrorist organizations now?

Are you familiar with the School of the Americas? AKA, Georgia School for Dictators?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

Thanks for playing

image.png

First off, not my words, and,  secondly, NO ONE said that the U.S. is the leading cause of terror.

Perhaps now you cam see why I begged you to post it! Yis done did embarrassed yisself!

LOL!!!!!!!!

19 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

several sources have said that Hamas rockets misfire/fail 1 in 4 or 1 in 3 times. 

Yes, the likelihood of misfires was not in question. What was unlikely is that a misfire could cause the reported damage. Hamas rockets are damn near glorified fireworks.

I think Britains channel 4 did a good job here. Neither sides story add up to reality. Damage at the sight doesn’t point to a bunker buster Israeli bomb. The death toll is unconfirmed and hopefully this wasn’t the massacre it was first reported as.

However, none of Israel’s evidence of a Palestinian misfire holds up either. The voice recording is a clear fake based on dialect, accent, etc..(plus we’re supposed to believe you didn’t know thousands of hamas fighters were gathering on the border for an attack but you somehow got a cell phone recording (from a group that doesn’t use them) immediately after this bombing?) And the Israeli’s can’t even keep the supposed launch strike straight in their own presentations. 

Evidence points to either a misfire or an Israeli air-burst munition. Without independent investigators we shouldn’t expect to get a clear answer for a while. 

14 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

btw. our government just gave $100m to a terror organization.

great stuff. 

14 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

oh, look. the voice of reason is here.

the same guy who said he teaches 'America is the leading cause of terror' to his teenage students is now mad someone is criticizing america. 

back to back posts lmao