Team Trump prepares their oppo research

VakAttack

Well, not weird if what Semafor says is true.   I've heard this elsewhere that RFK Jr is more of a vote stealer from Trump than for Biden.   So it makes sense that Trump would start this process.   But this other source I've heard says he should not bash RFK, but praise him and be nice to him showing his supporters that he is a nice guy with similar anti-establishment thoughts.   Become closer allied with RFK rather than oppose him.  

Well, I'm not sure what should be done, just interesting the different viewpoints on it. 

mspart

Should be easy enough to make up lies, exaggerations, half truths and out of context comments on that dude.  Unfortunately, it won't work on MAGA as they always require rock solid, incontrovertible proof before believing anything.

Interesting reason he resonates with MAGA, so could be entertaining. Hopefully the DNC funds him.

• Haha 2

I hear Steele has a supplemental pee dossier with a cut and paste option on the named taker of the golden shower.  Maybe the Trumpies can buy that on discount and get the FBI to lie and get FISA judges to authorize spying on Americans for purely political reasons.

Nah.  The FBI, FISA court, and all of our federal Justice Department personnel have too much integrity to do anything like that.

• Fire 1

Just now, Lipdrag said:

I hear Steele has a supplemental pee dossier with a cut and paste option on the named taker of the golden shower.  Maybe the Trumpies can buy that on discount and get the FBI to lie and get FISA judges to authorize spying on Americans for purely political reasons.

Nah.  The FBI, FISA court, and all of our federal Justice Department personnel have too much integrity to do anything like that.

FISA court had no choice but to keep issuing warrants.  The FBI and DOJ was generating hundreds of indictments from them.  Ultimately those led to hundreds of convictions and lords knows how many decades of jail terms.  More if Trump hadn't pardoned his associates.

• Fire 1

13 hours ago, Lipdrag said:

Yet, oddly enough,  people did do time for their contacts with Russians. 

Even Inmate #PO1135809 stated, among other things,  that his "presidency" was effed when the Russian collusion stories broke. 

Yet,  all a hoax. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

5 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Even Inmate #PO1135809 stated, among other things,  that his "presidency" was effed when the Russian collusion stories broke. 

Yet,  all a hoax. 

To MAGA it is a "hoax" even when the campaign manager himself, Paul Manafort, openly acknowledges selling campaign data to Russia.

26 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Yet,  all a hoax. 

18 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

To MAGA it is a "hoax" even when the campaign manager himself, Paul Manafort, openly acknowledges selling campaign data to Russia.

Clueless deuce. 

Just now, Offthemat said:

Clueless deuce. 

What I wrote is false,  Deuce?

Ah, let me guess: you DIDN'T read the Mueller Report,  right,  Deuce?

As I thought...

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

1 minute ago, Offthemat said:

Nothing unusual. 

Rather than an unsubstantiated reply,  why not prove me wrong,  Deuce!? It'd be a great way to make me look uninformed and one-up me.