Hillary calls for deprogramming

headshuck

15 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Formal deprograming.  

Yes, I read that where she said that they should find all voting records, knock on doors,  roust people up, and lead them into remote re-eggakashun camps.   She then went on to say that us eggakators, trained and skilled in indoctritation, will proceed to turn all Inmate # PO1135809 into citizens that will never believe falsehoods again. 

I'm onto her scheme!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Of course it's the leading story on Unanimous!

I suspecked when Headshuck posted the Hillary thread that it was being drumbeated on Tattletale "News" and AM radio. 

As I suspecked, it was the lead thing to tattle about on Unanimous at 11:00, and,  of course,  it's presented misleadingly. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

I kid you not, friends: they are actually taking about this like it's a grave danger that is coming to the country!

Is there any wonder why we have 30% of our country that lives completely divorced from reality!?

Wowza!

4 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

I don't think anyone would disagree Trump's departure from politics will invariably create a massive void in the GOP. 

Argument is what will happen. It is going to be absolute chaos.  The GOP is going to die.

This reminded me of what Chris Christie, darling of the " tea party," said yesterday.  Watch Inmate #PO1135809 begins having to be in court for all of his criminal trials,  forced to not be able to lash out,  and listen to people testify against him!

Compund it with  twitter gag order,  and we will watch a current madman go stark raving made right before our eyes!  🤣

https://abc3340.com/news/nation-world/hillary-clinton-calls-for-formal-deprogramming-of-trump-cult-members-republican-gop-maga-democrat-presidential-election

WASHINGTON (TND) — Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is calling for the “formal deprogramming” of “MAGA extremists.”

...  “Sadly, so many of those MAGA extremists take their marching orders from Donald Trump who has no credibility left by any measure,” she said. “He’s only in it for himself. He’s now defending himself against civil actions and criminal actions. When do they break with him?”.

So she wants to do communist concentration camps for deprogramming and reprogramming of people.   That is essentially what she is saying.   So the question is, what is a MAGA extremist?   Remember, MAGA means Make America Great Again.   Is there anyone that wants America not to be great?   Is that a thing?   Are there really people out there that want America not to be great?

1.   What is a MAGA extremist?

2.  Is this different from supporting Trump?

3.  Is what she saying really deprogramming people from supporting Trump?

4.  Is the 1st Amendment to the Constitution alive or not?

My thoughts are she cannot be serious in wanting to go down this road.   A formal deprogramming of thought?   This is as anti American as it gets.   If other Ds jump on this band wagon, these are the people you know you should not support.  They are the extremists.   They are the people to fear.   They are the people that should not be trusted to run the government.   This has to be the most ludicrous suggestion ever made by a supposedly serious politician. 

That's my 2 cents and I guess I will have to go get deprogrammed for thinking this way. 

mspart

• Fire 2

3 hours ago, mspart said:

https://abc3340.com/news/nation-world/hillary-clinton-calls-for-formal-deprogramming-of-trump-cult-members-republican-gop-maga-democrat-presidential-election

WASHINGTON (TND) — Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is calling for the “formal deprogramming” of “MAGA extremists.”

...  “Sadly, so many of those MAGA extremists take their marching orders from Donald Trump who has no credibility left by any measure,” she said. “He’s only in it for himself. He’s now defending himself against civil actions and criminal actions. When do they break with him?”.

So she wants to do communist concentration camps for deprogramming and reprogramming of people.   That is essentially what she is saying.   So the question is, what is a MAGA extremist?   Remember, MAGA means Make America Great Again.   Is there anyone that wants America not to be great?   Is that a thing?   Are there really people out there that want America not to be great?

1.   What is a MAGA extremist?

2.  Is this different from supporting Trump?

3.  Is what she saying really deprogramming people from supporting Trump?

4.  Is the 1st Amendment to the Constitution alive or not?

My thoughts are she cannot be serious in wanting to go down this road.   A formal deprogramming of thought?   This is as anti American as it gets.   If other Ds jump on this band wagon, these are the people you know you should not support.  They are the extremists.   They are the people to fear.   They are the people that should not be trusted to run the government.   This has to be the most ludicrous suggestion ever made by a supposedly serious politician. 

That's my 2 cents and I guess I will have to go get deprogrammed for thinking this way. 

mspart

No,  there will be no calls for systematic deprogramming.

Are there people that don't want America to be great.  Absolutely! Right around 30% of our population doesn't at present. 

Here's another.  "I want America to fail."-Rush Shut Up Take The Bone Out Of Your Nose And Call Me Back Limburger.

46 minutes ago, Lipdrag said:

When asked in 2016 by friends from overseas about my voting intentions I had to confess:  "I would sooner vote for a steaming pile of dog feces than for Hillary Clinton.  And it appears like I am going to be able to prove it."

I actually agree.  I voted against her too.

The irony of hillary claiming anyone needs to be deprogrammed is not lost.

And the spin people are trying to put on it as well as attacking where it is being reported is hilarious.  By the way, doesn't matter which site reports it when all you have to do is watch the clip of her actually saying the very words.  SMH

Hiliary’s deprogramming statement comes with the additional revelation that the FBI is targeting Trump supporters as domestic terrorists.  AGAAVEs to be exact (Against Government Against Authoritarianism Violent Extremists).

Edited by Offthemat

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

By the way, doesn't matter which site reports it when all you have to do is watch the clip of her actually saying the very words.  SMH

Watch this,  friends...

...Inmate #PO1135809 committed several crimes,  right?

Inmate #PO1135809 committed crimes to get impeached,  right?

Inmate #PO1135809 routinely lies,  right?

8 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Hiliary’s deprogramming statement comes with the additional revelation that the FBI is targeting Trump supporters as domestic terrorists.  AGAAVEs to be exact (Against Government Against Authoritarianism Violent Extremists).

Why would Inmate # PO1135809 supporters be targeted by the FBI for that? Any info that you could provide?

I ask because I know a few such supporters,  and,  to my knowledge,  they haven't been under any kind of FBI watch. 

1 hour ago, Ban Basketball said:

Why would Inmate # PO1135809 supporters be targeted by the FBI for that? Any info that you could provide?

I ask because I know a few such supporters,  and,  to my knowledge,  they haven't been under any kind of FBI watch. 

https://www.newsweek.com/2023/10/13/exclusive-fbi-targets-trump-followers-2024-election-nears-1831836.html

https://nypost.com/2023/10/05/is-the-fbi-turning-trump-supporters-into-terrorist-targets/

5 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

As I suspecked, there's a reason for it. 

Given their track records, which is extensive,  I'd call this good policing. Don't need terrorists among us,  Deuce.

7 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Been on the Stormfront site today? That's a favorite of theirs. 

Poor, poor whiteboy terrorists being arrested. If it hadn't been for those meddling Blacks!

Edited by Ban Basketball

http://real-man-truckworks-and-survival.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=9ngakhssvs5d914q5t7oi1l413&action=profile;u=393

http://real-man-truckworks-and-survival.com/Themes/SquareEra_SMF2/images/useroff.gif Wilbur

http://real-man-truckworks-and-survival.com/Themes/SquareEra_SMF2/images/post/xx.gif
It All Began with Beer and the Wheel
« on: April 04, 2017, 06:39:15 PM »

The two most important events in all of history were the invention of beer and the invention of the wheel.  Beer required grain, and that was the beginning of agriculture. Neither the glass bottle nor the aluminum can were invented yet, so while the early humans were sitting around waiting for them to be invented, they just stayed close to the brewery. That's how villages were formed.

The wheel was invented to get man to the beer and vice versa. These two inventions were the foundation of modern civilization and together were the catalyst for the splitting of humanity into two distinct subgroups:
1.  Liberals
2.  Conservatives

Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to Bar-B-Que at night while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is known as the Conservative Movement. 

Other men who were less skilled at hunting (called “vegetarians”, an early word meaning  “bad hunters”) learned to live off the conservatives by showing up for the nightly Bar-B-Que's and doing the sewing, fetching, and hairdressing. This was the beginning of the Liberal Movement.

Some of these liberal men evolved into women. Others became known as girlie-men. Some noteworthy liberal achievements include the domestication of cats, the invention of group therapy, group hugs, and the concept of democratic voting to decide how to divide the meat and the beer that the conservatives provided.

Over the years, conservatives came to be symbolized as the largest, most powerful land animal on earth, the elephant. The liberals came to be symbolized by the jackass they are, for obvious reasons. Modern liberals like 'lite' beer (with lime added), but most prefer white wine or imported bottled water. They eat raw fish but like their beef well done. Sushi, tofu, and French food are standard liberal fare. Another interesting evolutionary side note: many liberal women have higher testosterone levels than their men.

Most college professors, social workers, personal injury attorneys, journalists, film makers in Hollywood, group therapists, and community organizers are liberals. Liberals meddled in our national pastime and invented the designated hitter rule because it wasn't fair to make the pitcher work extra hard as to go to bat.   

Conservatives drink real beer. They eat red meat and still provide for their women. Conservatives are members of the military, big game hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen, medical doctors, police officers, engineers, corporate executives, athletes, airline pilots, and generally anyone who works productively at whatever they set out to do. Conservatives who own companies hire other conservatives who actually want to work for a living. 

Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to govern the producers and decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are more enlightened than Americans.  That is why most of the liberals remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America; they crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a big business of trying to get more for nothing.

Herewith ends today's lesson in world history.
  • Fire 2
  • Haha 2