What happened to Threads?

headshuck

57 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

The thread about Jordan got a little out of hand so it was probably stopped or dropped.

What?  Every human being has a constitutional right to say anything they want for any reason they want on any platform they want at any time they want! Outrage!  @jross must be beside himself rn! They wouldn’t do that on x,y or z.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I missed that it is missing. I must have gotten distracted with work. If I promise that won't happen again can you paraphrase it for me?

It was a thread by a jimmybun about a wrestler who never wrestled at OSU and someone who didn't know what they were doing convince a dead mod to move it from the wrestling topics. 

2 minutes ago, ionel said:

It was a thread by a jimmybun about a wrestler who never wrestled at OSU and someone who didn't know what they were doing convince a dead mod to move it from the wrestling topics. 

Yeah, yeah. That part I knew (my especiality), but what sent it off the rails?

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

Just now, Wrestleknownothing said:

Yeah, yeah. That part I knew (my especiality), but what sent it off the rails?

It was gone before I saw what sent it off but think it was heading down a Jim Jordan rabbit hole regarding the tOSU stuff when he first got to their RTC.  

7 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

What?  Every human being has a constitutional right to say anything they want for any reason they want on any platform they want at any time they want! Outrage!  @jross must be beside himself rn! They wouldn’t do that on x,y or z.

Not enough people use threads to shout about it.

image.thumb.jpeg.7039638b93c280b551f83a1325813aec.jpeg