2023 World Wrestling tournament...

D3 for LU

1 minute ago, Grecojones said:

I mean he took Olympic bronze in 2020. Then in 2021 he took 3rd in NCAA and 2nd in 2022. Aaron brooks is like #3 or 4 on the US ladder. To me that’s kinda crazy 

Agreed, though this logic goes both ways. It'd be amazing to see a WC / olympics where every nation was able to send their top 3 guys. Some of those Russian squads would clean house, just like the days when JB, Dake, and Taylor were all at the same weight. Cray cray

2 minutes ago, Grecojones said:

I mean he took Olympic bronze in 2020. Then in 2021 he took 3rd in NCAA and 2nd in 2022. Aaron brooks is like #3 or 4 on the US ladder. To me that’s kinda crazy 

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Brooks did it, though. Our depth at 84 is what's bonkers.

• Fire 1

6 minutes ago, Grecojones said:

I hear you on that front... the last bit of "crazy" was supposed to be a funny... haha bit.

No harm no foul?

D3 

Edited by D3 for LU
  • Fire 1

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

14 minutes ago, Grecojones said:

What?  #3 or #4?  You understand they did the WTT and he proved that he was #2 on the US ladder, correct?

• Fire 2

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

Just now, nhs67 said:

Has Amine been the only one to actually wrestle in the repechage to win Bronze?

Yes.  Yes he is the only one (so far) to wrestle prior to bronze in the repechage and then win bronze.  Juevs.

• Fire 1

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me