Twitter is better

jross

1 minute ago, Plasmodium said:

I saw Eminem win one of those in some track movie about running 8 miles.

I guess it could be an option. I knew a few wrestlers who would have been pretty good at it. One of the funniest things when I was coaching sometimes the dads would help with practice. Sometimes they wanted to wrestle me. One of the dads talked a lot and basically did play by play of our match. When I would slowly put him in a pinning combination, he would be saying oh no,oh no . 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

You know where it comes from. This forum, CNN and MSNBC. For one thing the medical field is not all in agreement. For another thing there may be some liability issues here.

Baloney.

• Fire 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

2 hours ago, Paul158 said:

In North Carolina the rule was you couldn't shake hands after you had wrestled  each other for 6minutes. That might be the dumbest rule ever.

You could make a book a million pages long on some of the "rules" that made no sense. 

• Fire 2

7 minutes ago, headshuck said:

Haha, it will be interesting to see if there are accurate reports of viewership of mainstream television vs X.

Do you think Biden will go on X for a interview during democratic debates?

Don’t imagine there will be democratic debates. It’s more often than not the incumbent doesn’t debate, and contrary to what some say/believe, he seems to be pretty popular among the Dems. 

2 hours ago, headshuck said:

Haha, it will be interesting to see if there are accurate reports of viewership of mainstream television vs X.

Do you think Biden will go on X for a interview during democratic debates?

He might go to the beach for one more vacation.

5 minutes ago, headshuck said:

238 million views of Trump/Tucker interview in less than 24 hours.

Reports say Fox News had 12.8 million views of the debate.

In a country with an estimated population of 335 million you believe 238 million views in less than 24 hours? Beyond naive.

Good to see Musk is making such great progress on Twitter's bot problem.

Edited by Wrestleknownothing

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

7 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

In a country with an estimated population of 335 million you believe 238 million views in less than 24 hours? Beyond naive.

Did Bob say we can go back to bashing Elon now? 🤷‍♀️

Edited by ionel
  • Fire 1

Yes because thousands of execs at legacy media companies watched it multiple times.