Twitter is better

jross

2 hours ago, Nailbender said:

I figured the way you're constantly typing with one hand and masturbating over Donald Trump and Elon Musk with the other, you'd be into it. If you don't want them, forward them to the disappointed woman in your life. 

Epson should market you as a new form of biological projector.

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

My guess is until he switched to the big bad "R's" you probably just overlooked his whackadoodleness...

I did want to address this part separately.

Elmo has always been known in Silicon Valley as a narcissistic douchie tech bro.
There are lots of examples of him doing idiot peacocking things that got routinely mocked.
Zuck is similarly mocked.

You know who isn't?
Right wing nutbag Peter Theil.

You know why?
He doesn't do this sad performance art like Elmo.

Elmo bought Twitter and publicly dismantled it, destroying the brand completely.
Then he got into slapfights with people on Twitter trying to be some kind of hard case and just got laughed at more.

3 hours ago, Mike Parrish said:

Funny that you accuse me of misinterpreting you when you say we have a "blind partisan hatred" for the man.

Hypocrisy, thy name is BigBrog.

Is this response similar to the "I know you are but what am I?" childish tactics? 

I'll play..."I'm rubber and you're glue, whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks on you!"

This is fun!!  LOL

3 hours ago, Mike Parrish said:

I did want to address this part separately.

Elmo has always been known in Silicon Valley as a narcissistic douchie tech bro.
There are lots of examples of him doing idiot peacocking things that got routinely mocked.
Zuck is similarly mocked.

You know who isn't?
Right wing nutbag Peter Theil.

You know why?
He doesn't do this sad performance art like Elmo.

Elmo bought Twitter and publicly dismantled it, destroying the brand completely.
Then he got into slapfights with people on Twitter trying to be some kind of hard case and just got laughed at more.

If you say so.  Again, I wasn't and am not trying to defend the man...he can do that himself...and he makes his own bed with his own actions just like Trump did/does...but again, I am able to dislike what some people do, but also understand and see their brilliance (Elon) and good policy (Trump) despite their childish and whackadoodlish behavior.  I guess I don't discount people's good ideas and thoughts because they don't know how to act on social media.  I also don't go looking for boogey men and listen to the stupid news or MSM articles claiming they did this or they did that when they have no facts, or data, or evidence to back up their claims.  People's opinions in the media and news have all of a sudden been taken as fact, data, or evidence, and it is ridiculous that so called "smart" people fall for it.

• Haha 1

And also Mikey...I find it hilarious that you complain how bad twitter is and that it is a cesspool because of Elon, yet constantly use twitter as a source to make your illogical points, or to some how "prove" something about him...do you not see the irony/hypocrisy in that?

49 minutes ago, headshuck said:

Ugh, hard to read that. It’s like National Enquirer gossip.

One of Trump's pet walkers, wore a blue shirt one day, and that same blue shirt was wore by any employee of Truth Social who killed a cockroach walking across the floor, and that cockroach had walked across a stack of money sitting in an investor's office, which got washed by the cleaning folks to get rid of any ick left by the cockroach; thus, there is money laundering happening and it's Trump's fault....HURRY!  Run the article...we finally got that orange haired whack job.   Queue a bunch of tight jean wearing 20-year-olds sitting around a conference room patting each other on their backs....

Edited by Bigbrog
terrible grammar

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Jason Bryant said:

If this isn’t the script to the reboot of Brewster’s Millions, I’m not interested.

When it benefits him to have it worth more it will be.  For now I'm guessing he is looking at losses for tax benefits. Somehow he seems to know how to make money. 

• Haha 1

Pleasantly surprised to see Mikey continuing his obsessive posting of links to whachadoodle articles.  But a little disappointed he wasn't all over the story of how Elon wants to build a "Utopia Town" by Austin for all the workers of his companies.  Clearly this has to be good fodder in his brain on how bad Elon is and subsequently how this will also be Trump's fault in some way and should be investigated.  I'm sure there are links to something like this out there already and Mikey's amazing investigation skills will uncover it with some more "SEE!!  SEE!!" links.

• Fire 1