Twitter is better

jross

11 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

You posted a concern that "The USA government treats other countries as second-class."

That was your post, not mine. 

It is VERY strange that you now flip-flop and try to justify the previous president's treatment as somehow "relatively accurate".

Make up your mind. (Preferably before you post.)

The USA doesn't treat countries the way it wants to be treated.  Fact.  

Some derogatory labels/opinions hurt because there is an element of truth to it.

Like certain cities in California, some developing countries are indeed shitholes.  I've been to shithole countries multiple times and never want to go again. I'm talking about places where you shit in the river you shower and drink from.  Where a girl getting raped on public transportation is her fault because how dare she be outside past 6 PM with her boyfriend to travel home.  Where mothers rent out their babies to beggars.  Where the sewage and trash are not maintained and you hold your breath as long as possible.  Where your driver gets pulled over because they have an American in the car, and the driver must bribe the cop for onward travel.  The citizens are kind, capable, smart... but the country is currently a shithole that the citizens want to leave.

Personally, I'm more concerned about the actions of the United States in terms of its military, economic, and political influence over other nations than I am about the use of insensitive descriptions for countries.

12 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

I don't see your point, at all.

Our system of law includes lawyers bringing charges against citizens that they believe, and have evidence that, they have broken the law. (That should be obvious - but I'll state it to help you out.)

What happens next is that the judicial system is activated to determine the validity of the charges and any next steps.

That is how it works, and how it has worked since our great country has existed.

What don't you respect about our country, our Constitution, or our judicial system?

A self-declared centralist cannot understand the bullshit with how the judicial system is applied differently based on partisan politics?  If you are blind to the difference in behaviors, you are as left as they come.

april fools prank GIF

• Fire 2

12 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

The USA is the most exceptional country in the world. Without any doubt.

Anything else you posted after that is blah-blah, pro-Putin BS. It is cringe-worthy that you even reference Putin.

As I've already posted - "Putin is a deranged, horrible, evil leader. What he's doing is despicable"

Take that crap somewhere else.

If referencing Putin is cringe-worthy, why did you first reference Putin in this topic (Putin praised Musk sooo...)?  Since we both voiced that Putin is bad, your comments are an enigma. 

4 hours ago, jross said:

the judicial system is applied differently based on partisan politics? 

This is a recent fantasy constructed purely out of thin air since the most criminal "politician,"let alone the most criminal person,  began having to be accountable for his crimes. 

Politics ALONE cannot and will not get one charged,  indicted,  tried,  or convicted.  Gotta have a bit more than political oppostion to get someone in court. 

If that's "blind, " then strike me down Lord, for I am blind. 

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Strike me down.

Two follow-up posts got that wrong,  didn't they,  friends?

Didn't they...

I'm not anyone's enemy. 

Edited by Ban Basketball

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

12 hours ago, jross said:

Which reported facts about the USA can be proven false? 

There is something to be learned there; it isn't bullshit.  At the same time, yes this is written by China... and the obvious lie is that "China opposes all forms of hegemonism and power politics, and rejects interference in other countries' internal affairs."

I love the USA but try not to only eat the shit the USA news feeds us. 

You post Chinese propaganda and tell us we should learn from it?

Then you tell us you "love the USA"

(Wait, it gets better) Then you tell us you try not to only eat shit from the USA.

If anybody thought jross was a credible poster. "Here's your sign."

9 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

(Wait, it gets better) Then you tell us you try not to only eat shit from the USA.

If anybody thought jross was a credible poster. "Here's your sign."

Your translation is both unnecessary and incorrect.  How’s that credibility?

• Fire 1

10 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

….

China can report facts and a patriot can acknowledge fault in their country.  Have some wisdom...

I love my kids and yet am aware of their flaws.  I gather feedback concerning their behavior from outside my family.

Who would have thought that this natural behavior can apply to one’s homeland?

The facts in the link are verifiable and should not surprise those that are curious and well read.  You can separate the fact from opinion and gain awareness with an open mind…

23 hours ago, jross said:

Which reported facts about the USA can be proven false? 

There is something to be learned there; it isn't bullshit.  At the same time, yes this is written by China... and the obvious lie is that "China opposes all forms of hegemonism and power politics, and rejects interference in other countries' internal affairs."

I love the USA but try not to only eat the shit the USA news feeds us. 

Not proven false, but I noticed exaggeration in a pot calling the kettle black way that you signified.  And never, ever trust the holocaust denying NYTimes or the Langley Bugle(WaPo).

The problem with attributing many of the actions of the CIA to the U.S. is that they are so often carried out without the knowledge or consent of the American public, nor often enough, the President.  This has been a complaint of every president from Truman through Nixon.  It bit Reagan and both Bushes.  Clinton and Obama seemed to just roll with them and enjoy the spoils.  Evidence shows that acting as an entity unto themselves, they allowed, if not facilitated, the Sept. 11 attack.  It is my contention that this country went full banana on November 22, 1963. 

14 hours ago, Offthemat said:

Your translation is both unnecessary and incorrect.  How’s that credibility?

Fair point - in the interest of credibility, even if only for you, I'm updated my post.

[EDIT]

Jross's post was not:

try not to only eat shit from the USA.

It was actually:

try not to only eat the shit the USA news feeds us.

12 hours ago, Offthemat said:

Not proven false, but I noticed exaggeration in a pot calling the kettle black way that you signified.  And never, ever trust the holocaust denying NYTimes or the Langley Bugle(WaPo).

The problem with attributing many of the actions of the CIA to the U.S. is that they are so often carried out without the knowledge or consent of the American public, nor often enough, the President.  This has been a complaint of every president from Truman through Nixon.  It bit Reagan and both Bushes.  Clinton and Obama seemed to just roll with them and enjoy the spoils.  Evidence shows that acting as an entity unto themselves, they allowed, if not facilitated, the Sept. 11 attack.  It is my contention that this country went full banana on November 22, 1963. 

Now you are showing your true colors:

You, 'Offthemat', claim the CIA was somehow behind the 9/11 attack. 

Truly disgusting post. 

Well the CIA has executed  shady actions against their own country in the past.   That is where the trust issues derive from (“if they did not plan”).  

As far as what “they allowed” with 911, read the signed affidavit from Guantanamo military commission investigator Don Canestraro.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/23787466-att-b-2021-07-20-donald-canestraro-declaration-dated-20-july-2021

The affidavit outlines the investigation by Canestraro into Saudi and CIA complicity in the terrorist attacks.

Here is one article to to get familiar with the content and concern.

https://jacobin.com/2023/05/cia-fbi-911-hijackers-cover-up-bush-media

• Stalling 1

5 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

try not to only eat the shit the USA news feeds us.

This means that the news has propaganda and one should consume multiple sources of information.  It is not only printed lies to watch it for, it is also what is not printed.

Edited by jross
  • Stalling 1

7 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

You're backing the other nutjob poster who believes the CIA was behind the 9/11 attack.

That's just perfect. What country are you actually from?

MidwestUSA.  My turn.  Are you childless and under the age of 30?

On 9/17/2023 at 3:43 AM, jross said:

This means that the news has propaganda and one should consume multiple sources of information.  It is not only printed lies to watch it for, it is also what is not printed.

Thanks for the translation - I would have otherwise had no idea what you meant by "eat the shit"

Quite scholarly of you.

17 hours ago, jross said:

MidwestUSA.  My turn.  Are you childless and under the age of 30?

1 hour ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

We're at a message board, not a poker table. There are no 'turns'.

That's a yes, I got it.
Paul Dano Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

This sheds light on your trolling—or, should I say, misrepresenting, passing judgment, making accusations, labeling, dodging, and doubling down on your errors. I'm curious about who awaits behind door number 3. The self-important persona behind door number 1 and the one auditioning for the role of the third Krassenstein brother behind door number 2 are both rather insufferable. I bet that the wrestler behind door number 3 is a decent person. The guy behind door number three doesn't need parenthood or a 30th birthday to show maturity.

• Fire 1

15 minutes ago, jross said:

That's a yes, I got it.

This sheds light on your trolling—or, should I say, misrepresenting, passing judgment, making accusations, labeling, dodging, and doubling down on your errors. I'm curious about who awaits behind door number 3. The self-important persona behind door number 1 and the one auditioning for the role of the third Krassenstein brother behind door number 2 are both rather insufferable. I bet that the wrestler behind door number 3 is a decent person. The guy behind door number three doesn't need parenthood or a 30th birthday to show maturity.

Blab all you like, won't change a thing. You're just another turd selling the US is behind 9/11 BS. Nothing more.