Twitter is better

jross

2 hours ago, mspart said:

Is that what this situation was?   Was FBI asking Twitter to remove highly secret information? 

mspart

Don't care, if the FBI comes to your house and says remove a Facebook post do you do it? Asking for a friend.

1 hour ago, BobDole said:

Don't care, if the FBI comes to your house and says remove a Facebook post do you do it? Asking for a friend.

No, not unless they have a warrant or some reasoning that can be corroborated.  They don't dictate what goes on any medium.   Not their place.    But that is not what happened here.   There were no state secrets, just Biden family secrets.   Why were folks in FBI concerned about Biden family secrets?   Rather than asking hypotheticals, it's better to ask salient questions about what happened.    So why were they so concerned about Biden family secrets?   They knew this was not Russian disinformation.  What was their motive?

mspart

• Fire 1

Mike posted - Elmo might want to try to salvage Tesla before it hits zero...

Yes, I believe he said he will be moving on as CEO of Twitter.   The Twits voted him out.   Maybe he'll help you out and go back and turn Tesla around.  It's nice that you are so concerned. 

mspart

3 minutes ago, mspart said:

Yes, I believe he said he will be moving on as CEO of Twitter.   The Twits voted him out.   Maybe he'll help you out and go back and turn Tesla around.  It's nice that you are so concerned. 

mspart

Elmo isn't known for his close adherence to his promises.

22 minutes ago, mspart said:

No, not unless they have a warrant or some reasoning that can be corroborated.  They don't dictate what goes on any medium.   Not their place.    But that is not what happened here.   There were no state secrets, just Biden family secrets.   Why were folks in FBI concerned about Biden family secrets?   Rather than asking hypotheticals, it's better to ask salient questions about what happened.    So why were they so concerned about Biden family secrets?   They knew this was not Russian disinformation.  What was their motive?

mspart

You are such a rebel. 

So you both would just comply with no reasoning whatsoever.   FBI can't come into your house and demand you do or don't do something without a warrant.   You both should know this watching all those cop and FBI shows. 

But again, you did not answer the point.   There were no state secrets, just Biden family secrets.   Why were folks in FBI concerned about Biden family secrets?   Rather than asking hypotheticals, it's better to ask salient questions about what happened.    So why were they so concerned about Biden family secrets?   They knew this was not Russian disinformation.  What was their motive?

Rather than turn this back on me, answer the questions if you can.   You don't care to because that would tank your argument.   Typical sophomoric debating tactics you guys are using. 

mspart

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, mspart said:

mspart

He said after he finds a new CEO he will "just run the software & servers teams."

Can you imagine taking the Twitter CEO position and have Musk as both your boss (he owns Twitter) and your subordinate (he manages a division)? Nightmare.

• Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

7 hours ago, mspart said:

So you both would just comply with no reasoning whatsoever.   FBI can't come into your house and demand you do or don't do something without a warrant.   You both should know this watching all those cop and FBI shows. 

But again, you did not answer the point.   There were no state secrets, just Biden family secrets.   Why were folks in FBI concerned about Biden family secrets?   Rather than asking hypotheticals, it's better to ask salient questions about what happened.    So why were they so concerned about Biden family secrets?   They knew this was not Russian disinformation.  What was their motive?

Rather than turn this back on me, answer the questions if you can.   You don't care to because that would tank your argument.   Typical sophomoric debating tactics you guys are using. 

mspart

You keep asserting this without any firm evidential backing.

QAnon is thataway ----->

lololol

If Elon would just STFU he would likely be the richest man in the world, still, and by a good margin.

He’s just showing investors how incompetent he is, at everything. If I had Tesla stock I’d be shorting it right now, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Le duke said:

If Elon would just STFU he would likely be the richest man in the world, still, and by a good margin.

He’s just showing investors how incompetent he is, at everything. If I had Tesla stock I’d be shorting it right now, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shades of Trump

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/5/2022 at 10:24 PM, jross said:

Wow.  Listen to this Harvard democrat describe what occurred in 2016 and would occur in 2020.

How did I miss this?  Google was exposed in 2019 and it never hit the major news (surprise) and was suppressed on Twitter (surprise).

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1620195663580626945.html