InterMat Forums v. Ban Basketball

BobDole

Does Ban Basketball owe Bob Dole $1,000?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Please render a verdict

• Yes he is guilty of all charges
    • No, he is not guilty

2 hours ago, nhs67 said:

That was the old bbs.  There is no reason to think that even the name could be someone else.

Hell... I might not be the old nhs67.  Anyone ever think of that?

O.o

(l a s t   w o  r d)

Only one way to verify and seeing as it is international weekend this riddle is extra topical for old times sake.

You track your weight where you go in college. What are you?

i am an idiot on the internet

27 minutes ago, bnwtwg said:

Only one way to verify and seeing as it is international weekend this riddle is extra topical for old times sake.

You track your weight where you go in college. What are you?

What?

I actually track all the weights.  My college weight was was 134.  I don't track 61 KG near as much as I do 65 KG or 74 KG.

(l a s t   w o r d)

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

13 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

What?

I actually track all the weights.  My college weight was was 134.  I don't track 61 KG near as much as I do 65 KG or 74 KG.

(l a s t   w o r d)

Oh nooooooooooo you are Tbar 😞

The real nhs was always a fan of keggers

i am an idiot on the internet

Just now, bnwtwg said:

Oh nooooooooooo you are Tbar 😞

The real nhs was always a fan of keggers

The real nhs quit using keggers like 2 weeks before the forum shut down.  He may or may not have been hacked by then.

(l a s t   w o r d)

God help us...

(Insert favorite dumb guy voice NOW..."last word").

Tick tock, tick tock...

Edited by Ban Basketball
  • Fire 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

I dont know if folks realize this but if everyone puts Ban on ignore then no one will know he is here even though he may be posting constantly.  It'd be as if he were banned without anyone banning him.  🙂

and now nhs would like the ... 

• Haha 1

On 9/7/2023 at 4:00 PM, jross said:

Not guilty. 

The New Jersey All-Century (2001-2012) Team forum topic covers the years 2001 through 2012.  Ban's comment below did not specify the exact years.

Ban's next question about how many AAs in recent years indicates (to me) that his previous statement referred to something other than the most recent years.  

Coach Penrith coached from 2001 to 2010.  It is unclear from Ban's statement which 10 years he refers to.  Logically, he could refer to coach Penrith's tenure.

Bob Dole infers that the 10 years must be the last 10 years from 2003 to 2012 by stating 'Actually it is only 9 AAs in the past 10 years chief.' and listing AA during those years.  Ban says it's 14 AAs, which is correct for 2001 to 2010.  Ban does not correct Bob Dole that he is referring to 2001 to 2010 or Penrith tenure but his rebuttal implies he agrees to the 2003 to 2012 range.  Bob calls out 'in the last 10 years' when attempting to accept the bet, as if an attempt to confirm the time period.

Ban does not agree to this and immediately corrects the 10-year time period.  

There is no two-way agreement and therefore no bet.

This is where I came down. What a relief to have this so early in the thread so I can skip to page 9.

8 hours ago, ionel said:

I dont know if folks realize this but if everyone puts Ban on ignore then no one will know he is here even though he may be posting constantly.  It'd be as if he were banned without anyone banning him.  🙂

(l a s t   w o r d)

13 hours ago, ionel said:

If you're "ignoring" me,  how'd you know I posted?

You're too obsessed to ignore me. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!