I really enjoyed the Yianni for Hodge era

Jimmy Cinnabon

3 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

As multi-time champs you have to put RBY, Starocci, and Brooks at least on par with O'Toole if not ahead.

I guess you didn't pick up on the fact that Mr. PeanutButter is another one of Jimmy's usernames. 

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

7 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

I guess you didn't pick up on the fact that Mr. PeanutButter is another one of Jimmy's usernames. 

I have been debating with myself who he is. He said something in one of his very first posts that gave away he had been around for a long time under a different name. Early on I was leaning Dan, but he hasn't been incoherent enough for that.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

1 hour ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

As multi-time champs you have to put RBY, Starocci, and Brooks at least on par with O'Toole if not ahead.

Im not sure if Starocci will have the same level of dominance but great point nonetheless. If RBY beats Fix in the finals while maintaining a comparable bonus point rate to the other contenders, it's hard to see how he doesn't win the Hodge

11 hours ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

How many matches does Lee need in order to compete with Keegan for the Hodge, now that it looks like those are the likely front runners?

I predict if Lee is at least 15-0 he will win the Hodge alone, barring some sort of crazy season by someone who finishes with a 100% bonus rate or something.   Although should O’Toole be disqualified for being the only Mizzou guy to not tech or pin against Lindenwood? 🙂

I think this thread is a decent question btw even if I’m responding to a Cinnabon alias.  In spite of the trolling and bet welching, Cinnabon can start some good discussions…

14 minutes ago, Mr. PeanutButter said:

Yikes, if I am giving off cinnamon bun vibes, I need to either choose my words more carefully or evaluate my posting habits. I went by Mr Poopy Butthole on the old boards 

What did you have for breakfast?

37 minutes ago, NotElonMusk said:

While the Gomez-Yianni score was not close, it looked to me like all three of Gomez's takedowns were on scrambles that could have gone either way (and which generally go Yianni's way). Ironically, everyone dumps on Yianni for not being aggressive enough and he took his second career loss by being too aggressive.

Hmm.  This exact post was made on the cornellbigred.com forum, by a poster admitted to be NJDan on the old forum back in July:

https://bigredbears.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=272

I am an avid member of an amateur wrestling chat board — or at least I was until I was BANNED from the board. I used to post here as NJDan.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.