This isn't good for Biden

mspart

41 minutes ago, mspart said:

That's not the question.   The question is how will the 48 D senators vote?   How I would vote in immaterial, it's how they will vote.   I maintain they will vote to acquit unless, and only unless, incontrovertible evidence is presented and it has to be so hard that the public will be up in arms over it.    I just don't see that happening. 

mspart

There is zero chance of conviction, regardless of evidence.  He could shoot someone on fifth avenue in broad daylight and not lose support of D senators.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

There is zero chance of conviction, regardless of evidence.  He could shoot someone on fifth avenue in broad daylight and not lose support of D senators.

Fifth avenue is under water, doubt he could do that.  😉

2 hours ago, mspart said:

That's not the question.   The question is how will the 48 D senators vote?   How I would vote in immaterial, it's how they will vote.   I maintain they will vote to acquit unless, and only unless, incontrovertible evidence is presented and it has to be so hard that the public will be up in arms over it.    I just don't see that happening. 

mspart

I don’t think you can expect a senator to vote to convict if you wouldn’t.  And to clear up the other question;  if he was previously bribed, he is currently compromised.  

1 hour ago, Offthemat said:

I don’t think you can expect a senator to vote to convict if you wouldn’t.  And to clear up the other question;  if he was previously bribed, he is currently compromised.  

Well we can't get Senator Dole to vote to impeach Ban ... so yeah not gonna happen.  

1 minute ago, ionel said:

Well we can't get Senator Dole to vote to impeach Ban ... so yeah not gonna happen.  

Give it up,  man.  Just flat out weird at this point. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

2 hours ago, Offthemat said:

I don't think you can expect any D senator to vote to convict period.   You might have a few R's not do it either.   You need 67 senators to convict.   I don't think it can happen unless there is incontrovertible evidence and the public is behind it.   Senators would have to feel the heat and I just don't see that with the way the media is turning everything upside down in support of Biden. 

mspart

I do expect dimocrat senators to vote to convict.  They know as well as I do what the evidence shows.  That bribery is the only explanation for everything from ending the China Initiative to allowing a spy balloon to complete its mission across the entire country.  The billions sent to Ukraine with portions funneled back into dimocrat coffers.  I suspect that some would vote to keep him from running again.  Some will vote because he is a criminally despicable man.  

Here’s your evidence, so far:

https://clyde.house.gov/bidencrimefamily/

• Stalling 1

43 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

Bananas basketball?

Ah,  yes,  yet another who obsesses about me all day,  every day.

Trust me: I'm really NOT that important to endlessly obsess about,  Adolf.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

The walls are closing in. 

Fact-checkers revise narrative on Biden’s role in firing Ukraine prosecutor as new evidence emerges

Washington Post now cites State Department documents recently made public by Just the News, concedes Biden may have called "audible" in threatening to withhold loan guarantee to force firing of Viktor Shokin.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/washington-post-corrects-record-bidens-demands-fire-shokin

15 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

The walls are closing in. 

Fact-checkers revise narrative on Biden’s role in firing Ukraine prosecutor as new evidence emerges

Washington Post now cites State Department documents recently made public by Just the News, concedes Biden may have called "audible" in threatening to withhold loan guarantee to force firing of Viktor Shokin.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/washington-post-corrects-record-bidens-demands-fire-shokin

Yet another big goose egg.

11 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

There is nothing coming out of that but a dimestore smear campaign.

I've watched the same people lead people down dead end roads for almost thirty years now.  What amazes me is how they willingly continue to get led to these dead ends and never throw in the towel. 

I'd have jumped ship years ago after that many embarrassments. 

13 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

I've watched the same people lead people down dead end roads for almost thirty years now.  What amazes me is how they willingly continue to get led to these dead ends and never throw in the towel. 

It is not the destination, it is the journey!

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Seriously...you do realize how delusional you sound when you accuse people of things when YOU are the one that does them?!?!