Jump to content

National COVID-19 Preparedness Plan


Gus

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Plasmodium said:

Old news.  Looks like they put together a decent plan.

“Vaccinate the world” on the USA White House page sounds like some one world government type of baloney. Continue to line the pockets of big pharma by pushing the clot shot. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Feel the same way about cholera, tetanus and measles?

No...because unlike Covid, these things do have serious implications to kids.  Oh, and those vaccines have been tested and tried for years and shown to be safe.  

  • Fire 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Would the OP prefer more shutdowns?

Not sure what's objectionable here,  although I've never understood what was objectionable about trying to be pro-life and save lives. 

Us silly pro-lifers!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Would the OP prefer more shutdowns?

Not sure what's objectionable here,  although I've never understood what was objectionable about trying to be pro-life and save lives. 

Us silly pro-lifers!

That’s what you call living?  Ha!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

That’s what you call living?  Ha!

Didn't affect my life.  In fact,  it likely made it better,  as I never got ill,  nor did I have family members get very ill.

We call that good livin' in Ioway, my friend!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

Didn't affect my life.  In fact,  it likely made it better,  as I never got ill,  nor did I have family members get very ill.

We call that good livin' in Ioway, my friend!

Oh, I can believe that, my friend.  I can believe that.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The vaccines have been proven not to prevent Covid nor the spread of covid.   The best that they can say is they are like a flu shot, the symptoms shouldn't be as bad if you do get it. 

But we have been through this.   Covid is life threatening (original covid that is) for older people with bad immune systems and those with comorbidities.   It is not life threatening on the population ages 0-50.  Please don't make me drag out those old statistics, we all know them. 

No mandates for a vaccine that may, may possibly, be effective for a few months.  No mask mandates as the masks are useless against a virus so small.   No lockdowns, we have seen what that has done to our children.   The reaction to covid is a lot more dangerous to everyone on the whole than getting covid.  Remember all the layoffs due to businesses not being critical?   Remember all the forced terminations due to not getting the vaccine?   In WA, we are still dealing with that issue as the Governor still will not hire those people back at the level that they were at.   This has wrecked the Ferry system and that is a vivid reminder of dangerous covid policy.  

Also as disease mutates, it generally gets less deadly while being more prevalent.   That has been the case with covid, and the less deadly variants as time went on.  

Also, people died of lots of things, but if they had covid, they died of covid.   In the beginning, it was new and no one knew anything about it and we all panicked.   Now we know and there is no need to panic. 

mspart

  • Fire 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

No...because unlike Covid, these things do have serious implications to kids.  Oh, and those vaccines have been tested and tried for years and shown to be safe.  

Reduced spread of disease is vital to society and kids need to to play their role along with everyone else.   If there is an outbreak of a different vaccinated disease, unvaccinated kids aren't allowed in school. COVID killed massive, massive numbers, whether people acknowledge it or not.

Covid vaccine is billions in and piling up years at this point.  It is proven, even if the proving grounds weren't ideal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

Reduced spread of disease is vital to society and kids need to to play their role along with everyone else.   If there is an outbreak of a different vaccinated disease, unvaccinated kids aren't allowed in school. COVID killed massive, massive numbers, whether people acknowledge it or not.

Covid vaccine is billions in and piling up years at this point.  It is proven, even if the proving grounds weren't ideal.

Yeah, proven that it is not effective - particularly for young people. The risk/reward for those under 50 (and even more so under 35) is lopsided in the favor of no vaccine. 

  • Fire 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

COVID killed massive, massive numbers, whether people acknowledge it or not.

But it didn't kill massive numbers of those aged 0-50.   That is a fact.  And of those over 50 the kill rate was higher but total kill vs total in that age group was not all that great.   Covid is a hysteria that has no basis in science or in statistics.  Young kids don't get it and therefore don't spread it.  They don't have any role to play with regard to covid. 

mspart

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, mspart said:

But it didn't kill massive numbers of those aged 0-50.   That is a fact.  And of those over 50 the kill rate was higher but total kill vs total in that age group was not all that great.   Covid is a hysteria that has no basis in science or in statistics.  Young kids don't get it and therefore don't spread it.  They don't have any role to play with regard to covid. 

mspart

Plasi "Reduced spread of disease is vital to society and kids need to to play their role along with everyone else. "

 

This...and to address the vaccination claim Plasi made, the covid vaccine does NOT stop the spread or from people getting it so NO, kids should not be getting the shot...it literally provides no value to them, or their fellow old people.  The older people and those with co-morbidities, sure, may help them personally.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gus said:

Yeah, proven that it is not effective - particularly for young people. The risk/reward for those under 50 (and even more so under 35) is lopsided in the favor of no vaccine. 

What about those over 50/60 who's fitness app says they are 20?  🤔

  • Fire 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



  • Latest Rankings

  • College Commitments

    Darius Marines

    Detroit Central Catholic, Michigan
    Class of 2024
    Committed to Michigan State
    Projected Weight: 165

    Billy Townson

    Poway, California
    Class of 2025
    Committed to Rutgers
    Projected Weight: 133

    Ronnie Ramirez

    Walnut, California
    Class of 2025
    Committed to Oklahoma State
    Projected Weight: 125, 133

    Landon Robideau

    St. Michael-Albertville, Minnesota
    Class of 2025
    Committed to Oklahoma State
    Projected Weight: 149, 157

    Brayden Leach

    Summit, Tennessee
    Class of 2025
    Committed to Chattanooga
    Projected Weight: 157
×
×
  • Create New...