Trump announces he is running for Prez again

mspart

Not a criminal example, just taking a moment to poke into character flaws.  Not comparing to others... just pointing out that Biden lies all the time... some whoppers are bigger than others.

Back when this guy could speak clearly, he was full of it.

• Biden did not attend Syracuse Law School on a “full academic scholarship.” It was a half scholarship based on financial need.
  • He didn't finish in the “top half” of his class. He was 76th out of 85.
  • He did not win the award given to the outstanding political science student at his undergraduate college, the University of Delaware.
  • He didn’t graduate from Delaware with “three degrees,” but with a single B.A. in political science and history.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

That has yet to be revealed,  right?

If so and if criminal,  I'll be the first one calling it crooked.

It is not proven but appears likely.  Those in power will go hunting to prove it... nothing will happen as nothing ever does.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jross said:

Not a criminal example, just taking a moment to poke into character flaws.  Not comparing to others... just pointing out that Biden lies all the time... some whoppers are bigger than others.

Back when this guy could speak clearly, he was full of it.

• Biden did not attend Syracuse Law School on a “full academic scholarship.” It was a half scholarship based on financial need.
  • He didn't finish in the “top half” of his class. He was 76th out of 85.
  • He did not win the award given to the outstanding political science student at his undergraduate college, the University of Delaware.
  • He didn’t graduate from Delaware with “three degrees,” but with a single B.A. in political science and history.

lol.

OK, little buddy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veracity_of_statements_by_Donald_Trump

During his term as President of the United States, Donald Trump made tens of thousands of false or misleading claims. The Washington Post's fact-checker had tallied the number as 30,573 by January 2021, an average of about 21 per day by the end of his presidency.[1][5][6][7]

Near as I can tell, Trump supporters fit in four categories:

1) The Religious Right and the gun nuts who feel they have no choice but to support whomever the Rs prop up in front of them.

2) Those who view Trump as some sort of "anti-establishment hero", kind of a Billy Jack with a spray tan and a bad haircut.  Oh yeah, and bone spurs, don't forget the bone spurs.

3) Those who actually benefit from his "Big Boy Economics". This is a very, very small percentage, so 99.99% of you look to another category.

4)  Just plain stupid.

Note: These categories are not mutually exclusive.  For the vast majority of you Trump supporters, let me explain what that means...  Just because you are in one category, that doesn't preclude you from being in another.  In fact, most Trump supporters would fit in at least two of these categories.

• Fire 3

35 minutes ago, BerniePragle said:

Near as I can tell, Trump supporters fit in four categories:

1) The Religious Right and the gun nuts who feel they have no choice but to support whomever the Rs prop up in front of them.

2) Those who view Trump as some sort of "anti-establishment hero", kind of a Billy Jack with a spray tan and a bad haircut.  Oh yeah, and bone spurs, don't forget the bone spurs.

3) Those who actually benefit from his "Big Boy Economics". This is a very, very small percentage, so 99.99% of you look to another category.

4)  Just plain stupid.

Note: These categories are not mutually exclusive.  For the vast majority of you Trump supporters, let me explain what that means...  Just because you are in one category, that doesn't preclude you from being in another.  In fact, most Trump supporters would fit in at least two of these categories.

You forgot the "He's ownin' da libtards!" group.

1 hour ago, Mike Parrish said:

You forgot the "He's ownin' da libtards!" group.

Yeah. I actually wrote that about 6 years ago.  I honestly could not understand the attraction of him for the middle and lower class. What would some spoiled rich brat from NYC do for them?  As it turns out,  not surprisingly,  nothing.  All of his tax breaks and economic policies focused on big corporations and rich guys, with the old "trickle down" promise.  Who could have guessed?

I also could not understand the attraction of him to the Religious Right.  Nor the attraction of a misogynistic jackass such as him to ANY woman voter.   (Somehow,  my sister, an otherwise brilliant woman, is a Trump supporter because of religious beliefs.)

My only explanation is that those people were/are attracted to his tough talk,  like you said.  I guess they think he's gonna show "them" who's boss.  We aren't gonna take it anymore. They figured he was the hero we needed.  (That's  a #2 in my list.)  Does America need to drain the swamp?  Does America need a hero?  Does America need an outsider?  Absolutely!  But it sure ain't the Orange Imbicile.

• Fire 2

44 minutes ago, BerniePragle said:

Yeah. I actually wrote that about 6 years ago.  I honestly could not understand the attraction of him for the middle and lower class. What would some spoiled rich brat from NYC do for them?  As it turns out,  not surprisingly,  nothing.  All of his tax breaks and economic policies focused on big corporations and rich guys, with the old "trickle down" promise.  Who could have guessed?

I also could not understand the attraction of him to the Religious Right.  Nor the attraction of a misogynistic jackass such as him to ANY woman voter.   (Somehow,  my sister, an otherwise brilliant woman, is a Trump supporter because of religious beliefs.)

My only explanation is that those people were/are attracted to his tough talk,  like you said.  I guess they think he's gonna show "them" who's boss.  We aren't gonna take it anymore. They figured he was the hero we needed.  (That's  a #2 in my list.)  Does America need to drain the swamp?  Does America need a hero?  Does America need an outsider?  Absolutely!  But it sure ain't the Orange Imbicile.

This is what drives them mad.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bigbrog said:

What is the worst is idiots that think they watch on a news channel is the truth...yet try and claim they are "smart".

You guys do realize you are idiots right??

P.S. I have mice that live under my house who could outwit you.

P.P.S. I've seen bits of lemon peel drifting down my creek that could outwit you.

On 12/21/2022 at 7:24 PM, Mike Parrish said:

You've provided nothing that's even remotely compelling.

...deflection

You are smart.  You have a successful daughter wrestler.  My daughter is just getting into the sport as a sophomore in high school.  We both love wrestling.  I have a different perspective than you on non-wrestling topics.  I am trying to talk with you so that I can understand and learn a different perspective on non-wrestling topics.  I also wish to share my perspective and perhaps you would understand and learn as well.

It is difficult to understand and learn in conversations like this one:

JR: Statement "Biden lies"

Responsible response: "Yes Biden lies" or "No Biden does not lie" or "Yes, but he has these good qualities" ...

MP: Attack JR "Okay little buddy"
MP: Divert attention from Biden to Trump "veracity statements article link." 

21 hours ago, BerniePragle said:

I think the religious right is the easiest group to understand. He delivered on the one thing that matters to many. He got Roe v. Wade rescinded. 

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

1 hour ago, jross said:

Scott Adams is a smart man that is left of Bernie and Libertarian on social issues.

These are interesting takes.

It's rather complex and most of us have little actual legal knowledge, so wouldn't be surprising for someone to stumble over that facts. But that doesn't mean that nothing potentially illegal happened. Above is a video to clear it up for you. 

It's absurd that some folks can just shrug their shoulders over what happened in Jan. 6th as well as Trump's actions leading up to it. 

2 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I think the religious right is the easiest group to understand. He delivered on the one thing that matters to many. He got Roe v. Wade rescinded. 

Point taken.  I guess I should have narrowed it down to "economically".
That leads to a conversation I've had many times with my sister.  Whether we should vote for the honesty, integrity, intelligence, etc of the candidate, or whether we should vote for the campaigned upon policies of the candidate.  If you vote for the first, you get honesty, integrity, intelligence, etc.  If you vote for the second, you get the sacks of crap that we've gotten for way too long that are for sale to the highest bidder.  How many of us would believe that Trump actually ascribes to the religious policies that he displays in order to get votes?

• Fire 1

3 hours ago, jross said:

...deflection

You are smart.  You have a successful daughter wrestler.  My daughter is just getting into the sport as a sophomore in high school.  We both love wrestling.  I have a different perspective than you on non-wrestling topics.  I am trying to talk with you so that I can understand and learn a different perspective on non-wrestling topics.  I also wish to share my perspective and perhaps you would understand and learn as well.

It is difficult to understand and learn in conversations like this one:

JR: Statement "Biden lies"

Responsible response: "Yes Biden lies" or "No Biden does not lie" or "Yes, but he has these good qualities" ...

MP: Attack JR "Okay little buddy"
MP: Divert attention from Biden to Trump "veracity statements article link." 

We clearly differ on not only our politics, but on our standards for evidence and standards of argument.

I think this might be one of the roots of our disagreements here.