Trump announces he is running for Prez again

mspart

Stay safe.

I was used to my 35mph Honda XL 80 when I first hopped on a c. rocket.  Nope!  I had an early model Triumph Bonneville as a teenager.  My last desire was a Royal Enfield after traveling to India several times.  They are stateside now, but they can't haul the baseball gear around like the HD F150.  I've got a KTM 300 dirt bike and a 1997 Heritage Springer Soft Tail (white/red).  My riding has slowed with remote work, coaching sports, and being at that fatherly age where it's not worth the risk of an accident.

1 minute ago, jross said:

The people who bought those $99 Trump Trading Cards probably cannot find fault in Trump any more than they can find praise for Biden.  If you can't find praise for Trump and also find fault in Biden... 

Interesting you say that.  I've often heard "presidential" advisor HUD McVeigh Hannity ask,  "name one good thing that Biden has done. "

Such a comment not only shows stupidity,  but it also invites it. 

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

I can name several good things that Biden has done.

Can you name three good things that Trump has done?

Can you name three bad things that Biden has done?

Here are three bad things about Trump.

• He is not a good family man (fatherhood and husband) | there is nothing more important.
  • He has zero tact | caused drama to half the nation; | embarrassment on national stage
  • His extended lockdown and government handouts | gave into pressure, contributed to inflation
  • Oops, I can keep going.  He put his family in unearned government positions
Edited by jross

3 minutes ago, jross said:

I can name several good things that Biden has done.

Can you name three good things that Trump has done?

Can you name three bad things that Biden has done?

Keep in mind,  I'm really just a liberal and not part of parties.  As you know,  I don't even vote for partisan offices. 

With that said,  three things I liked about Deuce.

1. I liked his trade STANCE. Actual policy,  as I'd like it,  never really happened,  but it was refreshing to hear someone say free trade is a joke. 

2. I liked that he was a critic of our wars,  and initially set the tone for the Afghan pull out.

3.  He didn't try to federally criminalize weed, as he hinted he would.  He allowed States to run their own shows. 

Bad things about Biden

1. Too damned old for the job.  Not in a "dementia way" that people falsely claim,  but people his age retire and don't ruin big operations. 

2.  Hasn't kept a friendly tone,  as he initially did when he took office.  However,  with the poison that he works with,  you have to fight fire with fire. 

3.  Hasn't put his foot down with energy companies and has allowed them to hold us hostage to their rigging of the market. 

• Fire 1

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

15 minutes ago, jross said:

What word describes someone exhibiting blind and unreasoned allegiance?  

Like a mamma and her cubs...

But a man and his views?

I can't decide between ignorant or uninformed. 

46 minutes ago, jross said:

Partisan.

If you cannot express a single criticism of Biden and a single praise for Trump, this is you.

Overall,  I'd agree with this,  but truly in the case of Deuce, it would be asking a lot of many to expect that they would have anything positive to say. 

We all heard from insiders how incompetent that he was,  and anything good that came from him was in spite of him.  As one of many military people who left his regime said,  " he's the most flawed individual I've ever met." That statement alone makes many have nothing good to say about him. 

As I did,  I found a couple of policy issues I liked,  but his criminality and cruelty overshadowed all of that for me.  I do truly wish the worst for him,  and I never say that. 

• Fire 1

I have an honest question, or two.  Are these Trump cards the same thing that Tom Brady, and I guess others, have done?  I won't ask the obvious question of why would anyone buy these (not just Trump's), because there would be no sufficient explanation for me.  I will simply ask if people buy them with the thought of selling them for more in the future, or is it simply to have them and show someone them on their phone?  Or is there something else here?  (I guess it's probably not necessary to mention that my education and career were not in Marketing.)

45 minutes ago, headshuck said:

10% for the big guy.

That has yet to be revealed,  right?

If so and if criminal,  I'll be the first one calling it crooked.

• Fire 1