Trump announces he is running for Prez again

mspart

3 minutes ago, headshuck said:

I should’ve used spinach as an example. Or eggs, milk, oranges.

Our prices are indeed going down here in Ioway, especially gas.

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

5 minutes ago, headshuck said:

I suppose if mortgage interest rates drop back under 7% we should throw a party.

Not going to affect me; I'm holding tight in my mortgage free home. 

But,  we all wanted gubment to do something about inflation,  but,  contrary to what the disinformers will try to have us believe,  inflation is largely outside of gubment control and or influence,  aside from...you guessed it... raising interest rates.

We wanted a fix,  and that's about all that they can do,  along with stimulus checks (part of our initial problem), price controls, and/or mandating wage increases. However,  if mask "mandates" did what they did to the 30 percenters,  we'd have mutiny with these measures!

Owner of over two decades of the most dangerous words on the internet!  In fact, during the short life of this forum, me's culture has been cancelled three times on this very site!

7 minutes ago, mspart said:

Back to the subject, I don't see a lot of excitement for Trump.   I'm not excited about it.   The D's should be overjoyed he is running.   He's the foil they need. 

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/11/16/texas-republicans-donald-trump/

mspart

His indictments and convictions are going to be his death blow. 

1 minute ago, Mike Parrish said:

Not sure if that or the Deuce Rambo flags are weirder. 

32 minutes ago, jross said:

What a stupid, moronic money grab with those cards.  They will sell out, and he'll make a ton of money.  The only recovery is to give the profit away to charity. #embarrasing

Especially since it just came out that Trump raised $100M for 2022 under the pretense of using that money to help GOP candidates and then spent something like 2% towards that goal, keeping the rest for his 2024 campaign.

He spent exactly $0 helping Herschel Walker.

1 hour ago, jross said:

I love the intention behind this.

image.thumb.png.868d3ad4a5e8d5e24ec3ccb3fbcc0171.png

The second one, once again, is baffling.  Just as the 30 percenters opposed actually having an agency in gubment to ensure that the information that we were/are receiving is true, they continue to show that they enjoy being lied to and misinformed.

As "presidential" advisor HUD McVeigh Hannity says, you can't make this up.  

25 minutes ago, Mike Parrish said:

Shade.

I love the regular tweets and sharing good news from Biden.  Honest.

But he posted losses today.

Griner deal - Grade: F

Gas - Grade: F

Inflation - Grade: F

It reminds me of incentives at work to find software bugs.  I guess I will write myself a new car. (Create bugs, find bugs)

Marriage -  Grade: B

Arizona jobs - ? Via chips act

Chips Act.  New jobs is good.  Corporate welfare without corporate accountability is terrible.  Spending money we don’t have.  Fail.  Decrease foreign dependence.  A for intention, D for execution as it still depends on foreign countries.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Ban Basketball said:

The second one, once again, is baffling.  Just as the 30 percenters opposed actually having an agency in gubment to ensure that the information that we were/are receiving is true, they continue to show that they enjoy being lied to and misinformed.

As "presidential" advisor HUD McVeigh Hannity says, you can't make this up.  

What specifically is this 30 percenters you speak of?

mspart

46 minutes ago, mspart said:

What specifically is this 30 percenters you speak of?

mspart

It's the 25-30 percent of the electorate that votes exclusively Republican, which is true.

You'll notice that the number will reveal itself time and time again in polling data as well.  There's ALWAYS that outlying 25-30% in polling data that represents that population.

4 hours ago, jross said:

What a stupid, moronic money grab with those cards.  They will sell out, and he'll make a ton of money.  The only recovery is to give the profit away to charity. #embarrasing

NFTs are perfect for a scam artist like Trump. Most of the people who buy them will probably sit by the mailbox waiting for them to show up. It's even easier money for him than the whole "build the wall" BS.

• Fire 3