Will Devon Archer ( Burisma)live long enough to testify before congress concerning Joe and Hunter Biden? July 31.

Paul158

On 8/8/2023 at 1:38 AM, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Trump has been the biggest disappointment for the networks since 2016.

Maybe....Maybe you can argue that on balance Trump was bad for Fox given that they ultimately paid $787 million to Dominion Voting, and probably have set aside assets to cover other liabilities tied to election lies, which are a direct result of aligning themselves with Trump. But given the absolute content gold he has been, and continues to be, I think you would be hard pressed to say he has been a disappointment to the networks writ large.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

12 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

?

i don't think anyone on earth, not even Trump haters, would say he's bad for ratings. 

Ratings? I never said anything about ratings. Screw ratings.

Think bigger, dummy. Think what we've been taught as wrestlers...

Dedication, ethics, honesty, commitment, leadership. Trump fails on every single one.

Simply put, Trump has been indicted multiple times... because he is an asshat criminal. 

On your 'ratings' rant - I do believe Jeffrey Dahmer, in his day, was very good for ratings.

29 minutes ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

Ratings? I never said anything about ratings. Screw ratings.

Think bigger, dummy. Think what we've been taught as wrestlers...

Dedication, ethics, honesty, commitment, leadership. Trump fails on every single one.

Simply put, Trump has been indicted multiple times... because he is an asshat criminal. 

On your 'ratings' rant - I do believe Jeffrey Dahmer, in his day, was very good for ratings.

As usual, you avoided backing up your statement.  You just said some llies while trying to change the subject.  When Trump gets back in he’ll fix most of our problems, don’t worry. 

• Fire 1

12 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Maybe....Maybe you can argue that on balance Trump was bad for Fox given that they ultimately paid $787 million to Dominion Voting, and probably have set aside assets to cover other liabilities tied to election lies, which are a direct result of aligning themselves with Trump. But given the absolute content gold he has been, and continues to be, I think you would be hard pressed to say he has been a disappointment to the networks writ large.

Sure - Fox is required to pay nearly a billion dollars because they chose to repeat Trump and his 3rd string team's election lies. That easily qualifies as the biggest disappointment for any single network since 2016... actually, ever.

In the end, it depends on what you believe the mission of a credible news organization is. Was it a disappointment because they repeated the lies - or because they got in trouble for doing it?

Any news organization that repeated and amplified Trump's election lies should be as disappointed in Trump as Fox is. 

1 hour ago, Offthemat said:

As usual, you avoided backing up your statement.  You just said some llies while trying to change the subject.  When Trump gets back in he’ll fix most of our problems, don’t worry. 

"When Trump gets back in he’ll fix most of our problems, don’t worry."

This guy? I wouldn't bet on it.

raw

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/biden-fox-news-reporter-peter-doocy-b2390713.html

[Peter] Doocy [of Fox News] asked the president, “There’s this testimony now where one of your son’s former business associates is claiming that you were on speakerphone a lot with them talking business. Is that what…”

Mr Biden hit back, saying, “I never talked business anybody, and I knew you’d have a lousy question.”

“Well, what, why is that a lousy question?” responded Doocy.

The president said “because it’s not true”.

That's all that Biden has to respond to this question?  It's a lousy question?  Especially after the testimony of his former pal Devon Archer?    I heard on the radio that later the WH called Doocy and told him that question is out of bounds.   The real question is why did he lie about this this whole time.   Biden can either answer the question or he will be forced to answer it.   Again, I don't think he will survive this and will not run in 2024.  Ds will demand it.  

mspart 

39 minutes ago, mspart said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/biden-fox-news-reporter-peter-doocy-b2390713.html

[Peter] Doocy [of Fox News] asked the president, “There’s this testimony now where one of your son’s former business associates is claiming that you were on speakerphone a lot with them talking business. Is that what…”

Mr Biden hit back, saying, “I never talked business anybody, and I knew you’d have a lousy question.”

“Well, what, why is that a lousy question?” responded Doocy.

The president said “because it’s not true”.

That's all that Biden has to respond to this question?  It's a lousy question?  Especially after the testimony of his former pal Devon Archer?    I heard on the radio that later the WH called Doocy and told him that question is out of bounds.   The real question is why did he lie about this this whole time.   Biden can either answer the question or he will be forced to answer it.   Again, I don't think he will survive this and will not run in 2024.  Ds will demand it.  

mspart 

How can a question be "not true?"

19 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

When it contains a statement.

Ok where is the untrue statement?  The reporter is saying an associate is "claiming" thus why the question.  Is there no testimony?  Does Hunter have no business partners?  Was there actually no claim?  Is there no such thing as a "speakerphone" or just Hunter doesn't own one?

I dont think any believe that Joe is quick & sharp enough to pick out an "untruth" in that amount of time, its his canned practiced response.  

“There’s this testimony now where one of your son’s former business associates is claiming that you were on speakerphone a lot with them talking business. Is that what…”

• Fire 1