OK . Who's cocaine is it???

Paul158

49 minutes ago, headshuck said:

626be261a5fa983f1726371da6861395.jpg

The secret service said they weren’t even able to narrow it down to which day it was deposited in the WH… so much for KJP’s “they weren’t even there” defense...

• Fire 1

The answers are on both Hillary's email server and Hunter's laptop. Don't laugh - I heard it during a seance led by Madame Cure-A in Chicago. She doesn't use the internet, she's too legit for that.

She laid it out square. She thinks we need to defund the FBI, Secret Service, and all of law enforcement. They're all the same, all in on the Q. You can't trust those people.

She is secretly on the Dark Web, so nobody knows where she is. But I do. I can hook you up. Just PM me your Venmo ID to start the process - no money needed, not trying to profit from this. We just use that to verify who you really are. No law dogs are allowed, we make sure of that. You can trust us.

• Fire 1

10 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

The answers are on both Hillary's email server and Hunter's laptop. Don't laugh - I heard it during a seance led by Madame Cure-A in Chicago. She doesn't use the internet, she's too legit for that.

She laid it out square. She thinks we need to defund the FBI, Secret Service, and all of law enforcement. They're all the same, all in on the Q. You can't trust those people.

She is secretly on the Dark Web, so nobody knows where she is. But I do. I can hook you up. Just PM me your Venmo ID to start the process - no money needed, not trying to profit from this. We just use that to verify who you really are. No law dogs are allowed, we make sure of that. You can trust us.

you have actual evidence of wrong doin on both hillarys server and hunter's laptop and STILL refuse to believe anything was done wrong.

im not surprised you think that none of these things are happening.

• Fire 1

im glad you brought that up.

im not a trumper. 

I knew in 1986 he was a fraud.

"We got the NFL right where we want them."

I didn't vote for trump. he is an idiot. I wish they would just ditch him.

DeSantis seems like the way .. but at this point, im not sure either side can fix what we have.

I am glad however,

to see you at least admit hillary is a crook.

• Fire 1

Was talking to guy this morning at work and started wondering if there even ever was any coke.  Just more smoke and mirrors for something.   This surely isn't the first time SS found coke or some kind of drugs in the WH. Never hear SS talk about it befor,  But this oner they sure are giving a lot of attention.

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Was talking to guy this morning at work and started wondering if there even ever was any coke.  Just more smoke and mirrors for something.   This surely isn't the first time SS found coke or some kind of drugs in the WH. Never hear SS talk about it befor,  But this oner they sure are giving a lot of attention.

I love this tinfoil take.  I'm going with it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12297141/Drugs-White-House-THREE-TIMES-2022.html

Drugs have been found at the White House THREE TIMES since 2022: Secret Service confirms marijuana was also discovered during the Biden administration - sparking more questions about security.

The Secret Service confirmed Thursday that marijuana was found twice at the White House in 2022, sparking more questions about security after cocaine was discovered there earlier this month. 

Secret Service officials talked pot to members of Congress during a Thursday briefing on the investigation into the cocaine found in the West Wing on Sunday, July 2, with Republican Rep. Lauren Boebert then telling reporters about it. 

The Secret Service Uniformed Division later confirmed details to DailyMail.com, noting that 'small amounts of marijuana' were found in June and September of 2022.

This is interesting. 

mspart

2 minutes ago, Offthemat said:

I’m guessing it was because they sounded the alarm at finding white powder instead of a fairly identifiable bit of grass.  They first suspected it was anthrax.  

Hard to brush it under the rug when they cleared the area and locked it down until they found out it was just some blow.

• Fire 1