OK . Who's cocaine is it???

Paul158

23 minutes ago, DJT said:

You think a bag of coke laying around in a drug house would go unnoticed for a couple days?

And you’re right, the White House security and the intelligence capabilities at their disposal are next level. There is no way they don’t know exactly whose it was. You think if it was a bag of anthrax they wouldn’t have had the person in custody in a matter of an hour? It’s the appearance of secrecy that has made a non-story into a scandalous tale.

Conveniently sliding off the topic of the White House press sec didn’t answer the question, and into the White House security knows exactly who it is. 

rinse and repeat 🥱….

8 minutes ago, DJT said:

Wrong. YouTube will delete them. 

There shouldn’t have been the time allowed for any conspiracy to take hold. It should’ve been a quick story on the same day it was found, “________ (secret service agent, senator, random dude, etc.) arrested after dropping bag of cocaine in the White House,” paired with a mugshot. Done.

Well then maybe post on Twitter since they are all for free speech there.

The would be a conspiracy no matter how the case is handled. If it took an hour to lock someone up you would be claiming they rushed the investigation and more needs done. 

No matter how this is handled you aren't going to be happy unless a Biden or Harris is behind bars for eternity.

28 minutes ago, Paul158 said:

OK. The bottom line is we don't know when it was put there. There is a possibility that know one investigating this knows when it was put there. So it doesn't matter when the Bidens were there does it? We only know when it was found.

One can certainly logically deduce to a pretty short time frame, no?  I mean I agree it’s possible we/they may never know the exact moment it was dropped. But the window is very very small. 

• Fire 1

23 minutes ago, BobDole said:

No matter who is charged with this horrendous crime the conspiracy nuts will still put out YouTube videos saying they have evidence it was Hunter or even Jill. No answer will suffice for you and the rest of the tin foil hat brigade.

Quickly morphing into birther level conspiracy nuts. 

Trump made political hay with that.  Anybody know if he is onboard with the Joe Biden selling coke to China in order to fund the Russo - Ukraine war theory?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BobDole said:

Well then maybe post on Twitter since they are all for free speech there.

The would be a conspiracy no matter how the case is handled. If it took an hour to lock someone up you would be claiming they rushed the investigation and more needs done. 

No matter how this is handled you aren't going to be happy unless a Biden or Harris is behind bars for eternity.

You’re just mad you can’t stalk Elon’s jet on Twitter anymore. And it’s not that criticism of Elon is censored, it’s that he’s so great there’s nothing bad to be said about him. Hard to ban something that doesn’t exist.

There will always be people on the fringe who want to live in an alternate reality. Do you chastise those people, help propagate their false reality or provide proof of the truth?

Again, I don’t think it is a Biden family member’s coke (it wasn’t in the preferred rock form, after all). Let’s be honest, though, if this happened four years ago, it would be on every station claiming it’s one of the Trumps’ or how much of a disgrace to the presidency it was that coke was found in the WH or how inept the administration is for not finding out whose it was.

Cocaine possession in DC is a misdemeanor with a small fine… hell, pretty sure you need to kill multiple people (or be a republican protesting) to get jail time in DC now… 

• Fire 1

9 minutes ago, DJT said:

You’re just mad you can’t stalk Elon’s jet on Twitter anymore. And it’s not that criticism of Elon is censored, it’s that he’s so great there’s nothing bad to be said about him. Hard to ban something that doesn’t exist.

There will always be people on the fringe who want to live in an alternate reality. Do you chastise those people, help propagate their false reality or provide proof of the truth?

Again, I don’t think it is a Biden family member’s coke (it wasn’t in the preferred rock form, after all). Let’s be honest, though, if this happened four years ago, it would be on every station claiming it’s one of the Trumps’ or how much of a disgrace to the presidency it was that coke was found in the WH or how inept the administration is for not finding out whose it was.

Cocaine possession in DC is a misdemeanor with a small fine… hell, pretty sure you need to kill multiple people (or be a republican protesting) to get jail time in DC now… 

My chastising has no limits. Maybe I struck a nerve since bringing up your conspiracy theories. Meanwhile in conspiracy land you and others have wasted numerous hours investigating this coke deal gone bad while Biden gave Ukraine another $18 trillion and the pizza parlor trafficked another 1000 kids.

Fox News is all over this because they are done with Obama's tan suit fiasco. Hence why you have their puppets asking the press secretary every day about it. 

And I'll continue to lay claim that you would never be satisfied with the investigation no matter how it was handled. My theory is it was a drag queen on her way to read stories to kids at the White House, but just my theory I saw on YouTube before it was deleted.

• Fire 1

27 minutes ago, BobDole said:

My chastising has no limits. Maybe I struck a nerve since bringing up your conspiracy theories. Meanwhile in conspiracy land you and others have wasted numerous hours investigating this coke deal gone bad while Biden gave Ukraine another $18 trillion and the pizza parlor trafficked another 1000 kids.

Fox News is all over this because they are done with Obama's tan suit fiasco. Hence why you have their puppets asking the press secretary every day about it. 

And I'll continue to lay claim that you would never be satisfied with the investigation no matter how it was handled. My theory is it was a drag queen on her way to read stories to kids at the White House, but just my theory I saw on YouTube before it was deleted.

That sounds like a conspiracy theory only those who believe in Trump-Russia collusion or Hunter’s laptop being Russian disinformation would come up with.

My theory is that it was likely a young staffer’s. They got in their car after leaving the WH, went to blow a rail before their their commute home only to find their stash missing from their pocket. The staffer then spent the next six hours emptying and re-emptying their pockets, searching every nook and cranny of their car and tracing back their steps. It’s about this time, they said f’ it and went home to chill on the couch and smoke a bowl instead, only to flip on the TV and see the WH has been evacuated and the secret service is investigating a suspicious white powder. The staffer panicked, fled town and is currently holed up in his buddy Tony’s basement watching The Office re-runs and eating cereal out of the box.

I thought when you disagreed with someone's take on something it was "Fake News"....seems now it is if you have an alternative take it's "conspiracy theory"??

What happened to I don't believe you, this is what I believe?

• Fire 2

4 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

I thought when you disagreed with someone's take on something it was "Fake News"....seems now it is if you have an alternative take it's "conspiracy theory"??

What happened to I don't believe you, this is what I believe?

In stride with the evolution from ‘sharing ideas’ to ‘your idea is stupid and pointless if it’s different than mine’

• Fire 2

17 hours ago, DJT said:

That sounds like a conspiracy theory only those who believe in Trump-Russia collusion or Hunter’s laptop being Russian disinformation would come up with.

My theory is that it was likely a young staffer’s. They got in their car after leaving the WH, went to blow a rail before their their commute home only to find their stash missing from their pocket. The staffer then spent the next six hours emptying and re-emptying their pockets, searching every nook and cranny of their car and tracing back their steps. It’s about this time, they said f’ it and went home to chill on the couch and smoke a bowl instead, only to flip on the TV and see the WH has been evacuated and the secret service is investigating a suspicious white powder. The staffer panicked, fled town and is currently holed up in his buddy Tony’s basement watching The Office re-runs and eating cereal out of the box.

18 hours ago, DJT said:

@DJT, where's the party at this weekend? 

16 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

if you think nothing is afoot with this admin...

the FBI just closed the investigation.

dont know who it is.

I felt there was a 99.9 % chance that would be the outcome. I for one don't believe them. 

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Secret Service......but yeah.   If 'no fingerprints' it can only be one of two things:  A big bunch of BS; or a direct plant because obviously someone was wearing gloves.  My guess is the former.

Be careful Rasta...you may get labeled a conspiracy theorist.

7 minutes ago, headshuck said:

It’s closed for now, but wait a couple days and they will find cocaine at a Trump property and a recording of Trump saying it’s his.

They will send an armed swat team with helicopters,M1A Abram tanks along with tv crews from CNN ,MSNBC.

• Haha 1