Trump on tape admitting to the whole crime

VakAttack

It never amazes me that no matter how bad it looks for Biden, they’ve got something to toss out that they *think* makes Trump look worse. Selling state secrets for millions seems worse to me.

Maybe they are both Ai generated?

You should watch the clip and note the laughter from the guests; that was a joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Offthemat said:

It obviously put us in grave danger or cnn wouldn’t have released it.  

This is such weird cope.  They didn't release the actual papers, they released the audio recording of something that was already publicly charged.

• Fire 1

1 minute ago, VakAttack said:

This is such weird cope.  They didn't release the actual papers, they released the audio recording of something that was already publicly charged.

Notice how no Trump supporters have any defense at all for what is on the tapes, all they got is trying to figure out a way to make the fact we’ve heard the tapes worse than what they tapes tell us (beyond a reasonable doubt 😉)

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Notice how no Trump supporters have any defense at all for what is on the tapes, all they got is trying to figure out a way to make the fact we’ve heard the tapes worse than what they tapes tell us (beyond a reasonable doubt 😉)

Are these video or audio tapes?   I have only heard portions but haven't seen anything.   It doesn't look good for Trump.  I can say that.   But it also doesn't look good for Biden with the latest whistleblower revelations.   It keeps getting worse. 

mspart

• Fire 1

59 minutes ago, mspart said:

Are these video or audio tapes?   I have only heard portions but haven't seen anything.   It doesn't look good for Trump.  I can say that.   But it also doesn't look good for Biden with the latest whistleblower revelations.   It keeps getting worse. 

mspart

Audio, at least that has been released.  I read earlier there is video of this meeting as well, but I don't know if that's true.

Flash back to Fall '20, I thought Biden was dead to rights with Bubolinski (sp?) and what not, actually got excited that after all this time hearing about all the deeds we we're finally going to have some real dirt on him.  >>>>> back to current time and its been whistleblower after whistleblower after devastating document after devastating document, but none of it has been able to come to fruition when push has come to shove.  When matters get to court of law.   I also have to square with the fact that Republicans held the senate for all of 17-21, and both for the first half, and nothing came of the Biden's.

I wanna believe there's enough to get him out and, at minimum, two completely fresh candidates coming into '24.  But.......I don't see it.   We're going to be stuck with a choice between a guy who can't speak to the American people because he can't freaking talk, and a guy who can't speak to the American people because prisoner #97857468893 cant hold interviews that day.

• Haha 1

The politicians lie through their teeth to serve their own needs.  We need to reserve judgement until evidence is independently vetted through the legal system.

Speaking of which, Look-away Gym Jordan is about to get some unwanted publicity.  The tOSU/Strauss lawsuit was greenlighted by SCOTUS. 

49 minutes ago, Plasmodium said:

The politicians lie through their teeth to serve their own needs.  We need to reserve judgement until evidence is independently vetted through the legal system.

Speaking of which, Look-away Gym Jordan is about to get some unwanted publicity.  The tOSU/Strauss lawsuit was greenlighted by SCOTUS. 

I absolutely hate what has become of Jordan. I went to an Ohio State camp back in the day with him as a clinician. He was great at relating to the kids and seemed like a really good guy. Jim has been eaten alive by the Washington reptiles and become a shell of his former self. 

• Fire 2

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Audio, at least that has been released.  I read earlier there is video of this meeting as well, but I don't know if that's true.

Flash back to Fall '20, I thought Biden was dead to rights with Bubolinski (sp?) and what not, actually got excited that after all this time hearing about all the deeds we we're finally going to have some real dirt on him.  >>>>> back to current time and its been whistleblower after whistleblower after devastating document after devastating document, but none of it has been able to come to fruition when push has come to shove.  When matters get to court of law.   I also have to square with the fact that Republicans held the senate for all of 17-21, and both for the first half, and nothing came of the Biden's.

I wanna believe there's enough to get him out and, at minimum, two completely fresh candidates coming into '24.  But.......I don't see it.   We're going to be stuck with a choice between a guy who can't speak to the American people because he can't freaking talk, and a guy who can't speak to the American people because prisoner #97857468893 cant hold interviews that day.

Plasi is right.   We need to wait.   But as Jonathan Turley points out, someone is lying.   Whistleblowers or Garland.   Garland stated that the Hunter Biden prosecutor would not be limited in anyway to do what he needed to do.   The whistleblowers say David Weiss the prosecutor said he didn't have jurisdiction to prosecute Biden.   It can't be both, one of them is not telling the truth.  So we shall see if it is Garland or the whistleblowers. 

To quote Industrial Disease by Dire Straits - Two men say they're Jesus, one of them must be wrong.  I've always loved that line.  It doesn't discount that one of them could be Jesus, just not both. 

mspart

Edited by mspart
  • Fire 1

2 hours ago, BobDole said:

I absolutely hate what has become of Jordan. I went to an Ohio State camp back in the day with him as a clinician. He was great at relating to the kids and seemed like a really good guy. Jim has been eaten alive by the Washington reptiles and become a shell of his former self. 

Well Jordan now has to deal with the wolves and the killer whales.Thats a little bit different then dealing with some hard working, honest normal wrestlers.

Well Jordan now has to deal with the wolves and the killer whales.Thats a little bit different then dealing with some hard working, honest normal wrestlers.

Might want to peep the latest news on Gym Jordan.

He’s in for some pain.

• Fire 1

2 hours ago, BobDole said:

I'm glad he is there.He is fighting the good fight for hard working , patriotic Americans. He is doing a great job.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Both could be lying 

Well, there is that.  But if Garland is, then he is liable to Congress.   But with the Senate in there now, it would have to be an ironclad case that even Ds couldn't dismiss. 

And that won't happen, meaning the D's would never cave no matter what the evidence is. 

mspart 

8 minutes ago, mspart said:

Well, there is that.  But if Garland is, then he is liable to Congress.   But with the Senate in there now, it would have to be an ironclad case that even Ds couldn't dismiss. 

And that won't happen, meaning the D's would never cave no matter what the evidence is. 

mspart 

Unfortunately there is history there time and again to lend to that. In fact, you could make that same statement, without specifying a D or an R, and it would be even more factual. 

Ive always felt the politicians will play to the voters who will continuously call out one side while continually turning blind eyes to the other. And….well we get what we get for it. 

Edited by WrestlingRasta

8 minutes ago, Le duke said:

He’s going to have to answer for what he enabled.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna87519

So the 6th circuit judge Karen Nelson Moore in a September 2022 ruling that most of the men on the wrestling team did not realize they were abused until 2018. What!!!! Please explain that to me. I believe the head Wrestling Coach was Russ Hellickson . I'm not sure who the athletic director was. I may be old fashioned but if I'm a doctor the last athletes I would be doing questionable things  with would be the wrestlers. Tell me if I am missing something. There wasn't one wrestler on my high school or college wrestling team that would have tolerated any shenanigans from a doctor.