Smokers (Meat)

Husker_Du

• 3 months later...

We are planning on making chili with smoked brisket.   I will smoke the brisket, and then we will put that along with everything else in a dutch oven and put that in the smoker and smoke that.   Gonna be incredible!!!

mspart

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

2 minutes ago, mspart said:

We are planning on making chili with smoked brisket.   I will smoke the brisket, and then we will put that along with everything else in a dutch oven and put that in the smoker and smoke that.   Gonna be incredible!!!

mspart

Sometimes I make a gumbo with left over bbq…. Chicken brisket or ribs seem to work well.   

3 hours ago, mspart said:

mspart

There wasn't a drooling icon otherwise I would have clicked that!  I have put smoked brisket in my cowboy beans once...it was amazing.  I also one time smoked my cowboy beans on the bottom rack under an unwrapped pork butt towards the end of the smoke to let all the drippings go in them...that was next level as well.