Mizzou over Arizona St!

Mizzou Fan

Man.
Both these teams came to fight.
This is what I expected the UofM - ASU dual last year to be.
It's MU (despite being called the University of Missouri).

It was a pretty great dual, but no real surprises. Connor Brown put up a pretty good fight, though not really at any risk of winning the match. Hart relaxing in the last 5 seconds was the deciding factor. Hopefully he'll learn from that, but I'd also like to see some offense out of him. I don't see big Elam on the podium this year. He just doesn't have the ability to score on the top guys.

34 minutes ago, Crotalus said:

It was a pretty great dual, but no real surprises. Connor Brown put up a pretty good fight, though not really at any risk of winning the match. Hart relaxing in the last 5 seconds was the deciding factor. Hopefully he'll learn from that, but I'd also like to see some offense out of him. I don't see big Elam on the podium this year. He just doesn't have the ability to score on the top guys.

Brown-McGee was one I felt too many people were just checking in McGee's favor. His style tends to clog up McGee, in fact, the two met when they were at other schools (Brown at SDSU, McGee at that place in Norfolk) and Brown beat him. So I wasn't incredibly surprised this one was that close. 

• Fire 1

Insert catchy tagline here. 

2 hours ago, Crotalus said:

It's UofM as in University of Michigan.

I cited last year(season) and the joke that was the UofM - ASU dual.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

46 minutes ago, Le duke said:

Can we change the title to reflect the actual result?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob says no, OP shoulda thought of this before posting.  🤔

34 minutes ago, MPhillips said:

He had fifteen minutes...

But it takes an hour to wake Bob up from his nap.  😞

1 hour ago, MPhillips said:

I mow about five acres. I'm pretty sure by June I can actually do that.

Shoot, as soon as I get a little warmer day/no snow, I will mow and pick up leaves one more time.  Then rig the John Deere up for snowblowing.  😉

Edited by Fadzaev2

2 hours ago, Fadzaev2 said:

Watching it on the Track Dashboard was soooo exciting 

Where do you find the match on the Dashboard?  I'm always so frustrated with their ~12 step search operation and all the annoying stuff i don't want to look at.  Why can't track (and Flo) have a filter that allows you to view say only college info based on a user setting via login.  Almost every real-estate etc app or web site has had such forever now.  😞

57 minutes ago, ionel said:

Where do you find the match on the Dashboard?  I'm always so frustrated with their ~12 step search operation and all the annoying stuff i don't want to look at.  Why can't track (and Flo) have a filter that allows you to view say only college info based on a user setting via login.  Almost every real-estate etc app or web site has had such forever now.  😞

I login, click on OPC, 22-23 college men, Gov. body = NCAA, Login, Choose meet (may have to search for it), click on dashboard.

1 minute ago, Fadzaev2 said:

I login, click on OPC, 22-23 college men, Gov. body = NCAA, Login, Choose meet (may have to search for it), click on dashboard.

And you have to do that every time you login, correct?

And what if you don't know the "meet?"

1 hour ago, ionel said:

mulch my man mulch 🙂

I mulch all summer with my Scag Zero turn, but I mow/dethatch and bag first cutting in the Spring and mow and bag as the leaves come down.....all that goes out in the adjoining farm field.  My lawn is like Augusta National.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ionel said:

And you have to do that every time you login, correct?

And what if you don't know the "meet?"

Yes, I do it everytime.  Maybe there's a better way? How can you not know the meet???  Last night Missouri vs. Arizona State for example

Edited by Fadzaev2

2 minutes ago, Fadzaev2 said:

I mulch all summer with my Scag Zero turn, but I mow/dethatch and bag first cutting in the Spring and mow and bag as the leaves come down.....all that goes out in the adjoining farm field.  My lawn is like Augusta National.

can I come play on your lawn🙂

Edited by ionel

2 minutes ago, Fadzaev2 said:

Yes, I do it everytime.  Maybe there's a better way? How can you not know the meet???  Last night Missouri vs. Arizona State for example

Sometimes want to see all the current meets or see whats available  to decide which to watch, maybe you are saying it does that..

4 minutes ago, Fadzaev2 said:

I have no idea what my wife does, but my lawn looks like Augusta National too. And my driveway get shoveled perfectly every time.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

15 minutes ago, Fadzaev2 said:

What does OPC stand for?  Guess thats a step I've been missing, got there faster this way, but it appears to be the same old format they've used for 10/15 years.