Is Joe Biden the greatest threat to America?

Paul158

1 hour ago, VakAttack said:

Threat because he's a senile puppet unable to string together sentences OR because he's a cunning political operator who has been running an international bribery scheme so well that no actual direct evidence has been brought forward?

Schrodinger's president?

2 hours ago, mspart said:

Sounds like Colorado Springs made a good choice.  Hopefully so.

mspart

Four people in my office just found out, and it's hilarious.

All talking about moving to other states now. 

Edited by Le duke
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, jross said:

https://www.yemiformayor.com/vision - Supports god, family, police, less red tape for business, sale tax exemptions for some smaller businesses, and government only where needed... sounds like the right values for an unaffiliated mayor.

Le Duke,  Perhaps they have not read this?   I don't know, don't live anywhere close.   But a mayor's race causing people to say they will move to another state seems extreme.   Maybe to another city.   Hopefully he is what he says he is above.   If not and misrepresented himself, then maybe they would be justified in their opinion. 

mspart

18 minutes ago, mspart said:

Le Duke,  Perhaps they have not read this?   I don't know, don't live anywhere close.   But a mayor's race causing people to say they will move to another state seems extreme.   Maybe to another city.   Hopefully he is what he says he is above.   If not and misrepresented himself, then maybe they would be justified in their opinion. 

mspart

I'm guessing there will be a recall petition started in the next 60 days. Not joking. 

12 minutes ago, Le duke said:

I'm guessing there will be a recall petition started in the next 60 days. Not joking. 

That would be an interesting bet if I was a betting man.  

It looks like he won a fair election.  To recall, doesn't there need to be a reason like malfeasance or something?  Or can the losers try to recall what the majority did.   I know that happened in 2017-2021 with Trump, those wascally Ds just couldn't accept that he was legitimately elected.   But wait, when there is a question on if a D was legitimately elected, there is a hue and a cry about election deniers wah wah wah.    Ds are so hypocritical it is not even funny. 

I hope this new mayor is a boon to CS. 

mspart

57 minutes ago, mspart said:

mspart

ProTip: It's because he's black.

• Fire 1

https://gazette.com/news/2-colorado-springs-councilmembers-targets-of-recall-effort/article_5b67f388-24a3-11ed-a10c-03e5a6de0986.html

2 Colorado Springs councilmembers targets of recall effort

image.thumb.png.8f719e1ced3543218f1669586fe1c839.png

Residents launched an effort Thursday to recall Colorado Springs City Councilmembers Wayne Williams and Stephannie Fortune. 

Organizer John Pitchford said Williams' recent appearance in a public service announcement about the security of elections with Secretary of State Jena Griswold was the "tipping point" that prompted the recall effort. Williams is running for mayor of Colorado Springs in April and the group does not want to see him gain the seat given his record, Pitchford said.

"So far we are getting good response. ... I anticipate a lot of support for this movement," said Pitchford about the effort that sent out emails asking for donations and volunteers Thursday. The campaign is in the petition collection phase. 

The public service announcement that stopped running this week was criticized for using just over $1 million in federal election assistance funds to air 15- and 30-second versions of the ads statewide for two weeks on broadcast, cable and streaming platforms, Colorado Politics previously reported. Williams, a former Republican secretary of state, appeared with Griswold in the ads aimed at promoting trust in the elections process. Griswold, a Democrat, beat Williams in the race for the statewide seat in 2018. 

Were these two being recalled in Colorado Springs and opposed because they are black?  That must be the reason right?  They cannot stand a black man being elected.  

Obviously that is not what this is about.  Read the posted article.   This was not about race but about conduct. 

If we want to play the race game, we need to be consistent.   Perhaps these two identify as black and people didn't like that.  Or perhaps their politics was out of touch with the locals.  

The simple solution of race baiting is old and tired.   I don't know anyone that would oppose a person strictly based on race.   I have never run into anyone with that mindset.  I wouldn't associate with people of that mindset.   I oppose candidates on political philosophy or unbecoming conduct.  Period.  So far I have read nothing untoward about the new CS mayor. 

mspart

image.png

On 5/16/2023 at 10:42 PM, Mike Parrish said:

The Two Party System is the greatest threat to America.
Unaffiliated.  What a great word.  We need LOTS more of this.
For anyone old enough to vote in 1996, 2000, 2004, 2008, whom did you vote for?  The candidate I voted for in those 4 elections did NOT have an R or a D after his name and got a whopping 2%, 4%, etc.
A vote for either of the clowns they will prop up in front of us in 2024 is meaningless.

• Fire 1

20 minutes ago, BerniePragle said:

For anyone old enough to vote in 1996, 2000, 2004, 2008, whom did you vote for?  The candidate I voted for in those 4 elections did NOT have an R or a D after his name and got a whopping 2%, 4%, etc.
A vote for either of the clowns they will prop up in front of us in 2024 is meaningless.

I'll play along! You voted for Bush in 2000 🙂

1 hour ago, BerniePragle said:

2004:  Bush 2

2008:  McCain

2012:  Johnson

2016:  Johnson

2020:  Biden

Voted for Clinton the first time, but not the second.  Then Bush I think only once...I sort of took time off from voting...then got back into it with Barrak and voted for him the first time but not the second...voted for loudmouth Trump the first time but not the second, as I didn't vote because in good conscience, I couldn't vote for anyone on the ballot.  

‘We the people’ are the biggest threat. For everything everyone on here is bitching about this president or that governor or this congressman, there’s a whole bunch of ‘we the people’ not only voting for them, but grasping their bullshit and hitting the streets with it. 

The hard fact truth underneath all of this is a politician isn’t a politician without our vote. Everything beyond that is just an argument, and usually a pretty heavily biased one. 

Best thing we can do is look in the mirror, do the hard part. But….we won’t. It’s easier to bitch and poke. And that’s why we the people are the biggest threat. 

• Fire 1

1 hour ago, WrestlingRasta said:

‘We the people’ are the biggest threat. For everything everyone on here is bitching about this president or that governor or this congressman, there’s a whole bunch of ‘we the people’ not only voting for them, but grasping their bullshit and hitting the streets with it. 

The hard fact truth underneath all of this is a politician isn’t a politician without our vote. Everything beyond that is just an argument, and usually a pretty heavily biased one. 

Best thing we can do is look in the mirror, do the hard part. But….we won’t. It’s easier to bitch and poke. And that’s why we the people are the biggest threat. 

The reason for dealing with the deep state bureaucratic establishment is the voters who proudly enable them, boast that no matter who you elect, nothing changes. 

• Fire 1