Separated at birth?

jross

Lame.  I repaired the missing images in the original posts and combined the best into three long vertical images.  I cannot get them to display full-size here and will keep working on it.  Here is part 2.

separated-at-birth-best-part2.png

Edited by jross

Just so you know, if you left-click the image, it will open.  Left-click on the image again with the magnifier two more times, and it will display correctly. 

Also, we cannot edit topics and posts after a short time.  I should be able to edit or delete my topic and posts at any time, IMO. @BobDole

4 minutes ago, jross said:

Just so you know, if you left-click the image, it will open.  Left-click on the image again with the magnifier two more times, and it will display correctly. 

Also, we cannot edit topics and posts after a short time.  I should be able to edit or delete my topic and posts at any time, IMO. @BobDole

I bumped it to 15 minutes. Much like other life mistakes you don't have long to fix them. 

10 hours ago, jross said:

Thanks for all your hard work on this.  Another way to view is expanding your screen size if you’re on a mobile device. 

20 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

While we wait for more from jross,

Here's a deep track from the old site circa 200-old.

t_nickerson.jpg

The-Brady-Bunch-Alice-the-brady-bunch-55

[Nickerson & Alice from Brady Bunch]

I was always amused by Troy’s pick of a hairstyle for this pic.  I convinced myself that he lost a bet.  Angela Landsbury is another good comparison.

• Fire 1

On 10/30/2022 at 5:06 PM, Dark Energy said:

I was always amused by Troy’s pick of a hairstyle for this pic.  I convinced myself that he lost a bet.  Angela Landsbury is another good comparison.

Whatever he was hoping to win from the bet, I hope it was big (well, not Big, though.)

Both Alice and Angela are solid choices. I'm partial to the original Alice (because I posted it way back when), but the follow-up Angela was also good and very popular.

Just like KMF's mullet was business in the front and party in the back, T. Nick was Angela on the top, and Alice on the side.

(RIP Angela Lansbury - if you didn't know, she passed a few weeks ago.)

Whatever he was hoping to win from the bet, I hope it was big (well, not Big, though.)
Both Alice and Angela are solid choices. I'm partial to the original Alice (because I posted it way back when), but the follow-up Angela was also good and very popular.
Just like KMF's mullet was business in the front and party in the back, T. Nick was Angela on the top, and Alice on the side.
(RIP Angela Lansbury - if you didn't know, she passed a few weeks ago.)

Just trying to appreciate the red blouse, lipstick, sculpted eyebrows…
  • Fire 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...