Rokfin - Will we have to pay extra now to watch any actual wrestling?

flyingcement

Yes, I do.

I agree that your ATM, debit, and credit cards are not currency. Because they are tied to you and cannot be exchanged with others.

My gift card has no bond to a specific person. It can be readily exchanged. It is accepted as payment within a limited group. It is therefore, by definition, "currency."

Because my gift card is tied to a specific merchant/brand, it is considered "branded currency." Yes, it is indeed a real thing.

The IRS considers employer given gift cards as "cash equivalent" and are taxed as wages. I would prefer a turkey, which is considered a fringe benefit and is untaxed. And is also sooo delicious:

ttss_herb_roasted_turkey_with_apple_cide

Edited by GreatWhiteNorth

On 11/12/2022 at 10:38 AM, Crablegs said:

It seems his enthusiasm is not specific to Bitcoin, but the funny thing is there is really no difference.  It’s all a fantasy.

Ben did talk about FTX on FRL 859 this week and made sure to say FTX wasn’t bitcoin as well as that SBF created his own worthless token which was part of the scam.  Not clear what his opinion of SBF/FTX was prior to the recent developments though

Just now, 1032004 said:

Ben did talk about FTX on FRL 859 this week and made sure to say FTX wasn’t bitcoin as well as that SBF created his own worthless token which was part of the scam.  Not clear what his opinion of SBF/FTX was prior to the recent developments though

I think it would be a formidable challenge for Ben to explain the interaction between FTX and FTT without copious notes.

• Fire 2

19 hours ago, Husker_Du said:

yeah. no. 

that's not how it happened. it wasn't my idea at all. 

though i wish it were b/c it works great.

nice of you to lie again, though.

Didn't come here for an argument. I can only go by what I was told and you told me that the PPV model was your idea. Willie you keep calling me a liar hopefully your a man and will say it to my face in Ohio.

Edited by Corby
Cause I'm a liar 🤣

23 hours ago, GreatWhiteNorth said:

The IRS considers employer given gift cards as "cash equivalent" and are taxed as wages. I would prefer a turkey, which is considered a fringe benefit and is untaxed. And is also sooo delicious:

ttss_herb_roasted_turkey_with_apple_cide

Its about that time of year where I find i can agree with you.  😋 

• Haha 1

So I hate writing and suck at it . But Willie who now makes fun of it begged me for over a year to write. Wonder why he would do that if Im horrible at it. Because Willie cares about 2 things and that's $ and attention. The guys a piece of shit. He will use whoever he can along the way. I was used and made fun of and  now I will stand up for myself . See you soon  

• 2 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, flyingcement said:

Just received the email about it and cancelled my subscription.  I may even hold my nose and subscribe to flo

I did the same. Definitely not worth the extra cost now that most of the worthwhile events are PPV. I’ll keep my B1G+ subscription for now and think about Flo as well. 

• Fire 1