Iowa targeting Nic Bouzakis along with other 2 Ferraris

Jimmy Cinnabon

4 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

Unfortunately he doesn't understand your name in a moniker because you actually don't give any shits.

Lol I think he's clearly proven in this thread that's not the case. The man is obviously shaken over the news of these Iowa transfers.

"TELL US YOUR SOURCES OR I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT!"

90S Tv GIF

3 minutes ago, Jamie_Taco said:

Lol nah, man. You're just embarrassing yourself. Emotional day for you because Iowa is making moves and you don't like it.

I'm a Porta John.  I'm a stationary object made up of a shell, urinal, toilet seat, holding tank, door, and lock.  I have no emotions.  You're arguing against something that has no cognition.  Who should be embarrassed?  

• Haha 1

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

Just now, PortaJohn said:

I'm a Porta John.  I'm a stationary object made up of a shell, urinal, toilet seat, holding tank, door, and lock.  I have no emotions.  You're arguing against something that has no cognition.  Who should be embarrassed?  

You should start another thread about this, John. You're not shook at all lol.

2 minutes ago, PortaJohn said:

Clearly this is some gladatorial dictatorship where if you must believe a newcomer's unverifiable and unethical bullshit as fact or you are a crybaby.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

29 minutes ago, JVStateChamp said:

Nic Bouzakis posted on his instagram 55 minutes ago "Let it be known. Im a buckeye"

Probably a good thing. I don't know if he cracks the lineup at Iowa.

Jesuroga already knows not to kick start a Ferrari (unlike the OU HWT). They already know one another, as they were all wrestling together as utes in Texas. 

1 minute ago, TexRef said:

Jesuroga already knows not to kick start a Ferrari (unlike the OU HWT). They already know one another, as they were all wrestling together as utes in Texas. 

Unfortunately, Jesuroga has given up wrestling and is joining the Navy. He wants to be a SEAL.

2 minutes ago, TexRef said:

Isn't Nate Jesuroga going to the military or something ans foregoing wrestling at Iowa?

1 minute ago, Jamie_Taco said:

The PSU boys are in full denial mode this morning. It's going to be a fun off-season.

You know how stoopid you look, right?

Only in your universe am I a Penn State boy.

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

How old is Bouzakis' sister and did Iowa announce their women's team after Nic had already committed?   I believe she is very good so that could be a factor that could give this some legs, but pure speculation on my part.

I think she's currently in 8th grade

I Don't Agree With What I Posted

1 hour ago, JVStateChamp said:

Nic Bouzakis posted on his instagram 55 minutes ago "Let it be known. Im a buckeye"

Someone needs to inform him that JC and the Hawkeye Report are saying different.  Perhaps in the future Nic needs to consult others further before making premature posts about his intentions.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Idaho said:

E93ED925-EE73-4B81-8E11-40E2EBBBCA56.jpeg

Well I think this is evidence that he didn’t talk to Larry Lee at least, albeit not sure Mr. Lee cares about recruiting  anymore anyway.  But he would have told him never comment on message board rumors via social media, it can only make it worse…