Session VI, Saturday PM Finals discussion

CHROMEBIRD

Just now, VakAttack said:

I'm glad they didn't ask Glory a Spencer question.  In sure it will come up at the press conference, but it would have been out of place here.  Good job, Quint!

They already asked him at yesterday's press conference but I'm sure someone will ask him again.

Just now, pawrestler said:

Sorry typing fast. Burroughs kept saying Glory didn’t face Lee but IMO I think glory wanted that match 

He pretty clearly wanted it, or he wouldn't have gone 125.  I think that's an easier match up for Lee than Ramos (as I've stated previously),but it doesn't matter, that's how it goes.  Glory is the rightful champ.

A strange thought:  Ramos might conceivably be remembered longer over time as the guy (a la "Larry Owings") who took out Spencer Lee than Glory who ending up winning the weight.   

At least he might be more likely to become a "Jeopardy Question" on wrestling boards 20 years from now.

Edited by SocraTease

1 hour ago, pawrestler said:

TJ Jaworsky was a 3x

He also won the Hodge at least once! 

He was an OSU guy that didn't want to cut as much as John wanted. He was told he wouldn't be able to win anywhere else. He transferred to UNC and won it 3 times. He was a total stud!