Iowa got shafted in the NCAA seeding

On 3/9/2023 at 8:23 AM, bnwtwg said:

CKLV is a demonstrably stronger field than the Iowa F-150 Salute Your Shorts tournament

CKLV was not always as tough as it is now........ lets see there Iowa's tournament is 10-12 years down the line.

2 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

The irony keeps piling up. Not only did I use ironic correctly, but you incorrectly posted an article about the incorrect use of irony. Are you starting to see the irony? I doubt it.

The link works just fine for me, so no idea what you're talking about. You're also still not using the word correctly, but whatever, dude lol. The fact is the Big Ten schedule costs a lot of its wrestlers' seeds. This isn't anything new and for you to dry and deny it is weird.

On 3/11/2023 at 12:12 PM, scourge165 said:

I've thought about it as long as I care to. I was responding to your statement that you don't think ANYONE has any problem with Parker Keckeisen as the #1 seed.

Well...I do. 2X defending Champ, won the B1Gs when Keckeisen was a Sr in HS as a True Freshmen.

Despite what PSU says, I find it hard to say that Brooks won B1G as a true freshman.  He was a greyshirt and focused on training for a year after high school,

2 hours ago, scourge165 said:

Yeah...what's he care? The #1 seed didn't even make it. That's part of the absurdity of ignoring past results. 

Because voting to ignore past results got his 125 the #1 seed over Glory.  Thus, he didn't mind Yianni at #1.  It is not what is best for the sport, it is about what is best for his team.

12 minutes ago, Interviewed_at_Weehawken said:

Because voting to ignore past results got his 125 the #1 seed over Glory.  Thus, he didn't mind Yianni at #1.  It is not what is best for the sport, it is about what is best for his team.

I'm not sure this is making your argument stronger. This isn't about what the Cornell coaches were happy with, this is just another example of why ignoring past results is ridiculous.