Themat.com forums officially dead

mspart

True to their word, the board ceased to exist today.  There is no themat.com forums.  

Thanks to Bob and Willie for getting this forum started and thanks to all that have come over.   Hoping to have an equally good time here as there.

mspart

• Fire 1

hey @Spladle08 glad to see you here. One thing that always bothered me was a particular thread where you harassed me nonstop and made it REALLY uncomfortable. Let's not do that again because you're cool and that was super weird considering same team and such. Anyways, see you at the cookout this summer #iykyk 😉

• Fire 1

i am an idiot on the internet

hey [mention=256]Spladle08[/mention] glad to see you here. One thing that always bothered me was a particular thread where you harassed me nonstop and made it REALLY uncomfortable. Let's not do that again because you're cool and that was super weird considering same team and such. Anyways, see you at the cookout this summer #iykyk
Oh man sorry . Hate that! Always liked you and your wrong opinions ;)

Haha cheers brother! Glad you're here man, and seriously DM me or just call me out when it happens if you ever feel some type of wronged... I generally try to keep it light and if I mis stepped I'm truly sorry .

Sent from my motorola one hyper using Tapatalk