Southern Scuffle

MizzouFan01

1 minute ago, flyingcement said:

I bet Alirez would win 141 last year as an upset.  Like any good economist, I'm never wrong, only early.  This is the year.  

Alirez looks impressive, for sure. Btw, Brown suffered a broken nose and concussion. That’s 3 in one round for Mizzou. But they’ll recover. 

• Fire 1
  • Stalling 1

4 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

It wasn't poke out. The eyelid just got tucked under.

Still... it was gross lookin' ! 😝

D3

Edited by D3 for LU

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

3 minutes ago, D3 for LU said:

Still... it was gross lookin' ! 😝

D3

I remember watching it live with my wife and Villanova grad daughter. We were freaked out. The announcers were initially speculating it came out. Wild stuff.

One Villanova story. My dad also graduated from Villanova. My wife and I ran into Jay Wright and his wife at breakfast once. We got talking and his wife asked me if I went to Villanova. I said, "no, but my dad, my daughter, and my money did." Jay laughed at my joke. My daughter was so jealous.

• Fire 2

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

2 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

I remember watching it live with my wife and Villanova grad daughter. We were freaked out. The announcers were initially speculating it came out. Wild stuff.

One Villanova story. My dad also graduated from Villanova. My wife and I ran into Jay Wright and his wife at breakfast once. We got talking and his wife asked me if I went to Villanova. I said, "no, but my dad, my daughter, and my money did." Jay laughed at my joke. My daughter was so jealous.

Did Askren tell you to invest in Villanova?  😉