Trump is so wealthy

18 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Higher medical costs and higher security costs as a result of irresponsibility are not the same. Just as higher ticket prices for movies and shouting fire in a theater are not the same. I am sorry you were told you could keep your doctor, but then the plan changed. I assume you did not issue any bomb threats as a result.

yes it was irresponsible of obama and the rest of our GOVT to foist this tax on the american people

we have to pass it to find out what's in it.

• Bob 1

On 9/21/2024 at 8:36 AM, jross said:

Trump's staff includes JD Vance's staff and their 6 degrees of separation network.

Before the debate, JD Vance said the pets story came from his constituents and, true or not, it should be shared to highlight immigration issues. It works like an open conspiracy—shocking and memorable. Just like the false claim that Trump banned abortion, it spreads and sticks with people.  More people are focused on immigration and cultural clashes, fearing it could happen in their area. It’s a clever plan, openly shared and still unfolding.

There are 10+ left-leaning media spins for every 1 right-leaning spin on many major news networks. JD executed the plan flawlessly, and while I dislike spin tactics, this is brilliance.  I am glad to see Trump's team fight back with the tactics that the Harris team does.

Neither Trump nor Harris are known for their honesty.  I align with about 80% of Trump’s policies and 40% of Harris’. I’ve lived through both the Trump and Biden/Harris presidencies.

Have you seen the recent videos of government workers visiting citizens to discuss social media posts? Have you heard Harris, Walz, and Clinton talk about restricting free speech?

***duck** those people to the Nth degree.

For a guy who started a thread about how to think critically about the media, you sure are not thinking critocally, nor are you expecting critical thinking by Vance or Trump.

When I first heard Trump's claim my immediate thought was, "that is batshit crazy, there is no way it is true". Turns out I was right. It is a shame neither Vance, Trump, nor you are capable of doubting what certain of the media tells you.

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

36 minutes ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

For a guy who started a thread about how to think critically about the media, you sure are not thinking critocally, nor are you expecting critical thinking by Vance or Trump.

When I first heard Trump's claim my immediate thought was, "that is batshit crazy, there is no way it is true". Turns out I was right. It is a shame neither Vance, Trump, nor you are capable of doubting what certain of the media tells you.

I thought...  No way this is true*.  Batshit crazy.  These dipshits are acting like Harris crew.  

The alternate angle critical thinking...  The genius is that it doesn't matter for the purposes of raising concern about immigration for those concerned.  And the propaganda also works on the idiots that are voting to protect pets.

*Through research, I've found people arrested for kidnapping and killing pets in Ohio (not Haitians).  People arrested for eating cats in Ohio (not Haitians).  Haitians on video eating cats in other countries.  In Ohio, I've only found testimonies and police reports with unproven accusations of Haitians kidnapping and eating cats.  Its a mad, sad world.

On 9/21/2024 at 10:58 AM, Saylors_Tiny_Willie said:

Should I buy now or wait for the Felony Set(34 matching coins) to come out?

Decisions, decisions...

peEzAvK.png

I'd wait for the Second Term Four Time Impeached Felon addition.  

10 minutes ago, Saylors_Tiny_Willie said:

I wouldn't hold your breath.

Harris is +5 this morning, she's raised way more money and young voters are registering at record rates.

Trump's done, stick a fork in him.

Will you reveal the name of your main account if she loses?  

It’s pretty obvious you don’t want us to know your real account that you use for wrestling posts.   

• Bob 1
  • Pirate 1

17 hours ago, Saylors_Tiny_Willie said:

I'll take 'things actual billionaires don't need to do for $100, Alex'

https://www.gofundme.com/f/support-hurricane-helene-victims-with-president-trump

rich people do this all the time.

they promote a fundraiser.

i have often wondered the same though, why dont they just put up the money...which many probably do.

15 hours ago, Saylors_Tiny_Willie said:

If he really wanted to help, he'd simply write a check.

This is performative theater for simple minds.

I sincerely hope you're entertained.

LOL...glad you get to determine what is an acceptable form of help...are you the "Acceptable Help Czar"?

Hey dumb dumb...how about any and all help is acceptable...for a horrific natural disaster...no matter who it is from!!  It is sad that even in a tragic time you still put your partisan politics over human decency.  Pathetic...and thanks for affirming you are the problem with our society!

• Clown 1

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

LOL...glad you get to determine what is an acceptable form of help...are you the "Acceptable Help Czar"?

Hey dumb dumb...how about any and all help is acceptable...for a horrific natural disaster...no matter who it is from!!  It is sad that even in a tragic time you still put your partisan politics over human decency.  Pathetic...and thanks for affirming you are the problem with our society!

You are truly the dumbest person here.