2nd assassination attempt on President Donald Trump. Suspect is now in custody. Maybe Kamala will win by default when they finally are succesful

Paul158

3 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

other than saying he hates  taylor swift,

what exactly about his rhetoric is violent or wrong to say

His lies have led to multiple bomb threats in Springfield. A real thing which he claims he somehow knows nothing about. As opposed to the fake thing which he claims to know about. Yet another example of his lies having a real negative effect on others. See Ashli Babbit.

• Bob 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

21 minutes ago, Scouts Honor said:

so noticing a problem is violence?

i mean i have heard republicans pounce and seize and all kinds of things...

but it is usually someone noticing a bad actor committing bad acts... and the pouncers and noticers get blamed

Making up the problem was the problem. And to say the bomb threats came from overseas is irrelevant. It does not in any way matter where they came from. It only matters that they came. And it matters that it was due to Trump's lies.

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1

Drowning in data, but thirsting for knowledge

I’ll play. 

the veg in chief and Kamala and blinken and Kjp….. lied to us for years about the boarder security for the last few years.   They irresponsibly let millions of illegals into towns that ignore federal immigration laws…..   they are causing severe budget issues in these towns.   I am already being warned by the mayor of Chicago my taxes will go up as a result of this.  It hurts minority jobs.   It hurts communities.  It hurts schools.  It hurts everything.  

some of them.   Not all.   Some of these illegals have killed women and children.  Some have raped children.   

the veg in chief is rich.  
Kjp is reported to have 14 million in net worth.   They are all rich.  

what should they pay for their lies?

• Bob 1
  • Fire 1
  • Clown 1

18 hours ago, Wrestleknownothing said:

Making up the problem was the problem. And to say the bomb threats came from overseas is irrelevant. It does not in any way matter where they came from. It only matters that they came. And it matters that it was due to Trump's lies.

you were implying that the bomb threats were caused by people in support of trumps ideals.. 

• Bob 1

17 hours ago, Caveira said:

I’ll play. 

the veg in chief and Kamala and blinken and Kjp….. lied to us for years about the boarder security for the last few years.   They irresponsibly let millions of illegals into towns that ignore federal immigration laws…..   they are causing severe budget issues in these towns.   I am already being warned by the mayor of Chicago my taxes will go up as a result of this.  It hurts minority jobs.   It hurts communities.  It hurts schools.  It hurts everything.  

some of them.   Not all.   Some of these illegals have killed women and children.  Some have raped children.   

the veg in chief is rich.  
Kjp is reported to have 14 million in net worth.   They are all rich.  

what should they pay for their lies?

the problem here is they didn't 'let' them in,

they BROUGHT them in. and it was supposed to be temporary

• Bob 1

I don’t relish relating your father’s frustrations with you, some you reveal here, but while you’re contemplating who is 0-2 in assassination attempts, you might wade in on the You Won’t Hear This On ABC thread and attempt to explain how the guy who incited an erection promoted using troops to prevent violence. 

• Bob 1

42 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Interesting new news out this morning. Apparently this guy sent a letter (and other items in a box), well before the day he got popped, with the letter foretelling he was attempting to assassinate Trump, but failed.  

Interesting twist.  

You know what's not surprising? That a letter offering money to assassinate the president was made public. Yet, the letters from school shooters remain under wraps. Why? Because sharing those is known to inspire copycat behavior.

***duck** the media.