2nd assassination attempt on President Donald Trump. Suspect is now in custody. Maybe Kamala will win by default when they finally are succesful

Paul158

1 hour ago, Scouts Honor said:

we were told that wasn't a good thing to say... when we said it about kamala

Hopefully the moderators will wake up and remove some of this garbage. They also may want to temporarily give this guy a time out. What do you think.

31 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

"How did the assassin know the guy who spends 90% of his time golfing would be golfing on the golf course he owns?"

Who would benefit the most if Trump was dead? You could start there.

• Brain 1

53 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

"How did the assassin know the guy who spends 90% of his time golfing would be golfing on the golf course he owns?"

Valid question leading to the follow up:  How did the SS and local law enforcement not know where an assassin might be?

If Trump plays there 90% of the time then the SS and local law enforcement probably have Standard Golf Protection Protocol Alpha to be employed.  And they have been wrong 100% of the time in the past by not securing this area.  Or, did they change the protocols recently?  In any case, SS failed AGAIN.

52 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

Further, I understand the golf outing was not on his itinerary for the day.   And Trump is in campaign mode and all over the country.   He golfs all over the place.   You could say he obviously would golf at his place in FL.   But that is not necessarily true.   How did this guy know?   He was in place for 12 hours waiting for this.   How did he know?

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/16/us/politics/secret-service-scrutiny-trump.html

Secret Service Admits Not Searching Golf Course Perimeter

Why would this be the case?   Why would the SS not surveil the complete area?   Did they really not know?   There are more questions that need to be answered here that have not been addressed. 

mspart

• Bob 1

I would argue SS did not fail, being the ‘would be’ shooter never got off a shot and was found two holes ahead of Trump. Being that the protocol is sweeping three holes before and three holes behind.  Being reported this round at this location was a last minute decision, not part of his planned schedule. 

Given all of that information, and the complexity in totally securing an entire golf course in a heavily populated area with no time to plan ahead….sounds like Secret Service did a phenomenal job.  

I agree, the SS agents on the ground did exactly what we all expect them to do and we should all be grateful to them.   I don't think anyone is saying different.   But that still does not answer the question about how why this guy waited there for 12 hours to get a shot off at Trump?   How did he know Trump would be there Monday Morning?   And how did he know this 12 hours (at the very least) ahead of time?

mspart

4 minutes ago, mspart said:

I agree, the SS agents on the ground did exactly what we all expect them to do and we should all be grateful to them.   I don't think anyone is saying different.   But that still does not answer the question about how why this guy waited there for 12 hours to get a shot off at Trump?   How did he know Trump would be there Monday Morning?   And how did he know this 12 hours (at the very least) ahead of time?

mspart

He golfs almost every day. It's the most rational guess for where he'll be at any given time, and in open terrain no less.

For all we know, this guy's sat out there waiting for him before and this was the time he finally showed up.

26 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

He golfs almost every day. It's the most rational guess for where he'll be at any given time, and in open terrain no less.

For all we know, this guy's sat out there waiting for him before and this was the time he finally showed up.

Found some data in this article.  I would post a pic but I’m at my pic limit.  

says he golfed the following # of times year over year:

2017: 87 times  

2018: 67 times 

2019: 84 times 

2020: 47 times 

that’s 71 times per year on average or just short of once a week.  You telling me this guy waits there day after day waiting to catch a long shot?

https://www.statista.com/chart/amp/23464/estimated-number-of-times-president-trump-played-golf/

3 minutes ago, Caveira said:

Found some data in this article.  I would post a pic but I’m at my pic limit.  

says he golfed the following # of times year over year:

2017: 87 times  

2018: 67 times 

2019: 84 times 

2020: 47 times 

that’s 71 times per year on average or just short of once a week.  You telling me this guy waits there day after day waiting to catch a long shot?

https://www.statista.com/chart/amp/23464/estimated-number-of-times-president-trump-played-golf/

He hasn't been President in 4 years.