Would $1.5 million get Gable to Iowa?

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

$500k for AA non champ for 1 semester. How much for a Olympic gold medalist, 3x champ, Hodge winner?

Maybe if you write the check.  I bet Wkn would be willing to help set up a holding account.  Once the check clears we'll hold funds in the account make an offer and release funds to Gable when terms accepted or return to you if he declines.  

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Cinnabon said:

$500k for AA non champ for 1 semester. How much for a Olympic gold medalist, 3x champ, Hodge winner?

2 time champ

I don’t think they should do it since 4 years of Kueter is worth more than 1 of Gable IMO.

But, they could have if they were smart and wrestled Kueter last season.  Which likely also would have got them 4th place ahead of ISU if not higher.

They would burn a year of Kueter's eligibility for Gable because apparently there is no limit to what they will do for more team points. 18ish points is worth $500k. 

Zero surprise from me if they threw an offer out there to Hendrickson.

• Bob 1

The only thing better than the Tiger King Ferrari show would be some sort of grotesque dating game reality show where the coaches have to recruit the same kids with everyone in the same room.

• Haha 1

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

4 hours ago, Rassling said:

Off topic - what’s with all the ads?? Seems to be very recent and I’m not liking it. 

Noticed the same thing...just thought I was shopping too much. 

• Bob 2

Sponsored by INTERMAT ⭐⭐⭐⭐