Why is Harris afraid to debate?

Trump was asked at his "policy speech" if he would commit to reducing the costs for child care and what policies he would enact.  His response:

"Well, I would do that, and we’re sitting down — you know, I was, uh, somebody, we had Sen. Marco Rubio and my daughter, Ivanka, was so, uh, impactful on that issue. It’s a very important issue. But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about, that — because child care is child care. It’s, couldn’t — you know, it’s something, you have to have it. In this country, you have to have it. But when you talk about those numbers compared to the kind of numbers that I’m talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to but they’ll get used to it very quickly. And it’s not going to stop them from doing business with us, but they’ll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country. Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we’re talking about, including child care, that it’s gonna take care. We’re gonna have — I, I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time. Coupled with, uh, the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country — because I have to say with child care, I want to stay with childcare, but those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I’m talking about, including growth. But growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just, uh, that I just told you about. We’re gonna be taking in trillions of dollars, and as much as childcare is talked about as being expensive, it’s, relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we’ll be taking in. We’re going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people and then we’ll worry about the rest of the world. Let’s help other people. But we’re gonna take care of our country first. This is about America first. It’s about: Make America great again. We have to do it, because right now we’re a failing nation. So we’ll take care of it. Thank you. Very good question."

• Bob 1

Yeah but….wait….”MAGA MAGA MAGA!!! OWN THE LIBS!!  RAH RAH RAH! 

This is pretty much what I’ve been saying around here. There is no policy in there, or anything he presents, other that trying to act like he has nothing to do with Project ‘25, and all the minions run and believe him.  The election couldn’t come sooner, he’ll be officially irrelevant and riding off to the sunset (aka prison), the fever will break and republicans can again start focusing on what will actually win elections, which is actual, traditional conservative policy back on the board. 

16 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Yeah but….wait….”MAGA MAGA MAGA!!! OWN THE LIBS!!  RAH RAH RAH! 

This is pretty much what I’ve been saying around here. There is no policy in there, or anything he presents, other that trying to act like he has nothing to do with Project ‘25, and all the minions run and believe him.  The election couldn’t come sooner, he’ll be officially irrelevant and riding off to the sunset (aka prison), the fever will break and republicans can again start focusing on what will actually win elections, which is actual, traditional conservative policy back on the board. 

Curious...because I couldn't find anything...how is Trump connected to Project 25?

• Bob 1

56 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Curious...because I couldn't find anything...how is Trump connected to Project 25?

Maybe you should review where you are going for information, I feel like we've had this "i haven't seen anytning" before.  But I will oblige:  We could start with its contributors include a lot of his advisors, such as Peter Navaro and Ben Carson for example, with the exact purpose of laying out agenda for a "Trump second term"; or..Russel Vought, author of P25 and former director of Management and Budget for Trump, getting caught on a hot mic stating that Trump is very supportive of these efforts but is distancing himself from the project to avoid ammunition from Democrats.  These are just a couple examples of the more than 100 former advisors during his administration that are working on the project.......and they are not at all hard to find. 

3 hours ago, WrestlingRasta said:

Maybe you should review where you are going for information, I feel like we've had this "i haven't seen anytning" before.  But I will oblige:  We could start with its contributors include a lot of his advisors, such as Peter Navaro and Ben Carson for example, with the exact purpose of laying out agenda for a "Trump second term"; or..Russel Vought, author of P25 and former director of Management and Budget for Trump, getting caught on a hot mic stating that Trump is very supportive of these efforts but is distancing himself from the project to avoid ammunition from Democrats.  These are just a couple examples of the more than 100 former advisors during his administration that are working on the project.......and they are not at all hard to find. 

Maybe you should lecture someone else Rasta...you have no idea where I go for my information so stop with that weak ass BS.  Again, you have yet to provide any actual evidence that Trump is part of the project, fully supports what it says.  Got it.

Funny part is, it was an honest question in hopes of learning as I have found nothing that says Trump fully endorses what the whole thing suggests, was part of authoring and providing input into any of what it says...yes I saw the anecdotal stuff that people infer...which is all you are doing...versus clear indication of any sort of connection. 

18 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Maybe you should lecture someone else Rasta...you have no idea where I go for my information so stop with that weak ass BS.  Again, you have yet to provide any actual evidence that Trump is part of the project, fully supports what it says.  Got it.

Funny part is, it was an honest question in hopes of learning as I have found nothing that says Trump fully endorses what the whole thing suggests, was part of authoring and providing input into any of what it says...yes I saw the anecdotal stuff that people infer...which is all you are doing...versus clear indication of any sort of connection. 

And in return, it was an honest answer, complete with a statement made by one of the authors and close confidant.  So again, one of the authors, who was also in his administration, makes a statement that he is in full support but needs to try to distance himself......is just anecdotal stuff that people are inferring.  "Got it".  Or maybe you just want to believe that he has nothing to do with it, because, dear leader cannot lie!!  But the difference between me and a number of people on here, I'm not interested in trying to get anyone to believe a stranger on a message board, otherwise I could have provided any one of the number of links on this subject.  I prefer people learn to dig information with an open mind.  It's how we grow. 

You're right I have no idea where you get your information.  But being you keep saying you can't find things that are more than readily available...well it certainly is interesting. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

he doesn't

has said he doesn't

but he's trump.

only kamala can say she hasn't changed and still no one knows what that is

She will fix this mess but it isn't an actual mess since she's part of the administration that created the mess that isn't a mess.