Are Republicans Insecure About Their Masculinity?

18 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

lol... replacing women with men would make for a safer, saner world

do you hear yourself?

how do you figure i am a coward?

im not scared of him. i think he and YOU, are idiots... for thinking that it's ok to pretend to be a woman, just by dressing up and playing all of the worst stereotypes of women.

etsy? what is that?

And that's why you're a coward. You are terrified to challenge any of your preconceived notions, considering they are wrong at every level. The more freedom that women have in a culture makes it more stable for everyone. Just ask the governments in Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, Sweden, Netherlands, Finland, Singapore, Iceland, Luxembourg, Austria, UAE, Italy, Spain, Portugal, or South Korea(btw we're 44th on the list).

You're a coward because you don't prove your case you just continue to belittle those that hold contrary opinions to your own. 

And that's where you are a transphobe. You can whine about it all you want, they are here, they exist. Despite you wanting to throw a tantrum and demean people for existing, because its your baseline, won't change that fact. 

When you use the word 'pretending' it does two things: highlights your ignorance and perpetuates a dangerous narrative that could lead to people being hurt or hurting themselves. You're punching down. I hope you know that. 

18 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

oops, you were saying something about people needing to learn before they post...

Asking helps you learn. Even though the response was wrong, I still learned something. I learned that the person claiming 'mental illness' was bias and wrong about the situation. Clarification helped. Don't you think?

8 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

And that's why you're a coward. You are terrified to challenge any of your preconceived notions, considering they are wrong at every level. 

You're a coward because you don't prove your case you just continue to belittle those that hold contrary opinions to your own. 

science proves my case.

i believe science.

• Bob 1

9 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

When you use the word 'pretending' it does two things: highlights your ignorance and perpetuates a dangerous narrative that could lead to people being hurt or hurting themselves. You're punching down. I hope you know that. 

9 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

do tell?

replacing women with men, who DRESS like women... and act stereotypically isn't misogynistic? 

6 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

Asking helps you learn. Even though the response was wrong, I still learned something. I learned that the person claiming 'mental illness' was bias and wrong about the situation. Clarification helped. Don't you think?

lol

they were right. 

you just spun it towards your way of thinking 

4 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

who does it hurt 

who does it hurt

"Some people are afraid of transgender people and will make up salacious lies to keep you afraid at all costs" News at nine. 

Was anyone hurt? If you say, 'its common sense' then the answer is 'No'. 

You are all cowards. Afraid of your shadows. Its boring at this point. You have nothing new to say about his situation. Same as when gay/lesbian people starting coming out in or when women got the right to vote or the civil rights movement or (insert any situation when a small group of people fought for equal rights). "Its going to be dangerous, we can't let them have equal rights, think of the children!?" You're so scared and for what. What has ever happened that makes you want to keep these people down? Oh right, straight white males lose power and influence when others are allowed in. Boo effin whoooo! 

35 minutes ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

"Some people are afraid of transgender people and will make up salacious lies to keep you afraid at all costs" News at nine. 

You are all cowards. Afraid of your shadows. Its boring at this point. You have nothing new to say about his situation. Same as when gay/lesbian people starting coming out in or when women got the right to vote or the civil rights movement or (insert any situation when a small group of people fought for equal rights). "Its going to be dangerous, we can't let them have equal rights, think of the children!?" You're so scared and for what. What has ever happened that makes you want to keep these people down? Oh right, straight white males lose power and influence when others are allowed in. Boo effin whoooo! 

You know who is a coward...YOU...you are someone who can't stand when someone else has a different opinion than yours and you turn around and accuse them of being afraid of their own shadows.  That is such a weak and terrible take.  Who is the afraid one here??  I am not afraid of people that think they are different sex then their genetic make up...I am also not afraid of someone who thinks someone of a certain genetic sex shouldn't use the same bathroom as someone of the opposite genetic sex...however, you are. People with that opinion you attack them, call them names, try and lecture and belittle them.  One of the best defenses for this whole trans debate is me asking you...why do feel it is okay to push YOUR views on other people and insist they conform to your stance and the language you choose to use, but it isn't okay for others to turn around and do the same to you just the opposite opinion??  Funny part is...99% of the people on here that hold a completely different opinion on this DON'T do that.  Believing the science/genetics/biology of sex DOES NOT = transphobe or that anyone is scared!  Having an opinion on what are appropriate bathrooms to use DOES NOT = transphobe or that anyone is scared!  These opinions in no way shape or form, oppress anyone, they don't hurt anyone, they don't take anyone's rights away, they don't mean you don't support a family member if they wanted to be trans, etc.  Quit playing the victim and quit playing it for others.

Not sure why you brought up civil rights or equal rights here, but can you name one thing that heterosexual people have "rights" to that trans men/women do not?  My definition of "rights' for this question are federal or state laws that only apply to heterosexual people and not trans men/women

• Bob 1

1 hour ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

This one was common sense no? 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna38947

His profile on twitter says he’s a social justice warrior…. 

• Bob 1

2 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

science proves my case.

i believe science.

Don't you know how this works? You can only trust science when it comes to a jab but you throw science out the window when it comes to anything that has to do with the alphabet crew.

• Bob 1

Do men and women have separate divisions in wrestling? Yes. Why do you think that is? Could it be that there is a big difference between the two in more ways than one? You can pretend all you want and play dress up but when it comes down to it, if you are in fact a man you will be put in the men's division. 

I can be respectful to transgender people but I also don't have to play along with all the nonsense and try to pretend they are something they in fact are not.

4 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

Those were consensual relationships. It's pretty sleazy the way conservatives are leaving that out to imply that the trans inmate impregnated them through assault.

This wasn’t.    If men weren’t allowed in female prisons…. Would he have been allowed to pose as a woman?

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/investigations/man-posing-as-transgender-woman-raped-female-prisoner-at-rikers-lawsuit-says/5067904/?amp=1

• Bob 1

2 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

boring... yet here you are

Same as when gay/lesbian people starting coming out in or when women got the right to vote or the civil rights movement or (insert any situation when a small group of people fought for equal rights). "Its going to be dangerous, we can't let them have equal rights, think of the children!?" You're so scared and for what. What has ever happened that makes you want to keep these people down? Oh right, straight white males lose power and influence when others are allowed in. Boo effin whoooo! 

not scared of anything.

i am reacting to women being replaced. you act like it's not happening.

19 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

Those were consensual relationships. It's pretty sleazy the way conservatives are leaving that out to imply that the trans inmate impregnated them through assault.

does it matter?

he is pretending... i wonder why? 

some people want to pretend they are something they are not, and make up salacious lies to keep up the fantasy

4 hours ago, ThreePointTakedown said:

The more freedom that women have in a culture makes it more stable for everyone. Just ask the governments in Denmark, Norway, Switzerland, Sweden, Netherlands, Finland, Singapore, Iceland, Luxembourg, Austria, UAE, Italy, Spain, Portugal, or South Korea(btw we're 44th on the list).

Do any of those countries have a replacement rate of fertility?  I think they are actually not sustainable (i.e. stable) at all.  Perhaps just dying without a fight so therefore not turbulent but certainly not sustainable nor stable.  Just a slow steady descent like a plane flying at a negative 2 degree glideslope.  It is peaceful until it is not.  Steady as she goes.

• Jagger 1
  • Pirate 1

4 hours ago, Scouts Honor said:

some people want to pretend they are something they are not, and make up salacious lies to keep up the fantasy

Some people want to pretend that others are who they say they are and not who they really are.   It is all about what you want to believe.   Some people will fall for anything.  

Trans woman is not equal to a woman.   It is a man dressing as a woman and pretending to be one.   Period.

A Trans man is not a man.   It is a woman dressing as a man and pretending to be one.  Period.

mspart

• Bob 1
  • Brain 2