Olympic Wrestling ... Day 5

Is Jason Bryant calling him "Ghetto" Petriashvili? Either that, or he is deep into using a country's own pronunciation of names, which is very respectful and adds to the exotic-ness of the Olympics. 

I thought Parris was a sure-fire medalist because only three heavyweights had a very good chance to beat him. I guess there were four. Plus, Parris almost beat Geno and has beaten Zare. Still, don't expect repechage, but congratulations on being an Olympian. Plus, Brooks and he are still ridiculously young, and heavyweights can have some longevity if they keep their heart in it. 

Kayla Miracle on the mat now!

• Bob 1
  • Stalling 1

Just now, ILLINIWrestlingBlog said:

Is Jason Bryant calling him "Ghetto" Petriashvili? Either that, or he is deep into using a country's own pronunciation of names, which is very respectful and adds to the exotic-ness of the Olympics. 

I thought Parris was a sure-fire medalist because only three heavyweights had a very good chance to beat him. I guess there were four. Plus, Parris almost beat Geno and has beaten Zare. Still, don't expect repechage, but congratulations on being an Olympian. Plus, Brooks and he are still ridiculously young, and heavyweights can have some longevity if they keep their heart in it. 

Kayla Miracle on the mat now!

Guh-en-o  instead of our American Gene-o, I thought Parrish had a good shot at Bronze as well, as I think we all did. 

Here goes Dake

• Bob 1