Olympic Wrestling ... Day 5

8 minutes ago, Rassling said:

It’s a genuine sediment Phillips. I bet behind your back your children think you’re the clown. Deep down inside you failed somewhere in life, huh - so you’re stuck here bullying people you don’t even know. Care you share where you went wrong in life punk?  

oops you replied to your own burner

Edited by bnwtwg

i am an idiot on the internet

2 minutes ago, Cowboy08 said:

That's all good in theory but the problem is Lee's knees, who knows if they last for another cycle.  Unfortunately this could have been his best chance at an Olympic Gold

Yeah I know.  But let's face it, Lee especially has reeked of HEW for the last 2 years.  Couldn't be more proud and excited about his renaissance over the past 6 months, but if he won gold, do you really think he'd be competing next year?  I'd give it a coin flip at best.  The knees would make for an easy scapegoat.

But now?  He knows full well he's right there with the best in the world.  I don't see him moving on until his knees keep him from winning, and clearly that isn't the case. 

I'm heartbroken for the kid, but give me silver + 4 more years over gold + one-and-done.  Here's to hoping the next 4 years are gold.

• Bob 1

1 minute ago, GaryC said:

So, we still have Snyder and Zane. I feel Snyder can get it done. And I feel Zane has a shot too. 

Have to admit I’m really gun shy to predict their results after what took place with their team mates. Very disappointed and feel for our wrestlers.