Olympic Wrestling ... Day 5

Just now, STLBOY said:

Miracle loses a close one. Challenge cost her the match 

The challenge cost her the match, no doubt, but that was a very good challenge. There was zero amplitude on that "throw," and she was never exposed. Should NOT have been a four-point technique for KGZ. Even the judge making the call did not sound sure of himself. Not the usual "Challenge LOST." More of a "challenge lost." 

• Bob 1

1 minute ago, Spladle08 said:

Had every chance to win that match, tough tough tough loss

Yeah I still can’t believe they challenged that… I guess the coaches had a bad angle and couldn’t see that her knee was up, but she should’ve known that. 

I know takatani and Dake had a close match last year, but tsabolov is the only human in the world with more than one win over sidakov and for that simple fact I would rather Dake wrestle takatani.

I'm not as familiar with Zain's bracket. 

I thought we had an...reasonable shot at 4 Golds((Lee, Dake, Brooks, Snyder)unlikely...but possible at 86/97 and I predicted 2). 

I didn't consider Zain for Gold because I don't really follow 65 and...last I saw him at the WC, he looked like an egg beater.

What's his draw and bracket look like? 

3 minutes ago, ILLINIWrestlingBlog said:

The challenge cost her the match, no doubt, but that was a very good challenge. There was zero amplitude on that "throw," and she was never exposed. Should NOT have been a four-point technique for KGZ. Even the judge making the call did not sound sure of himself. Not the usual "Challenge LOST." More of a "challenge lost." 

Just tell us you don’t know the rules lol

2 minutes ago, scourge165 said:

I'm not as familiar with Zain's bracket. 

I thought we had an...reasonable shot at 4 Golds((Lee, Dake, Brooks, Snyder)unlikely...but possible at 86/97 and I predicted 2). 

I didn't consider Zain for Gold because I don't really follow 65 and...last I saw him at the WC, he looked like an egg beater.

What's his draw and bracket look like? 

65 is always disgusting, anyone can win essentially out of like 7 guys 

• Bob 1