Paid Letter: The truth about Tim Walz. Just a few issues with his military record. Was only a Master Sergeant.

1 hour ago, Bigbrog said:

Just read that Walz own family doesn't support his views and said something along the lines that his character isn't one that you would want him making important decisions.  Yikes

There are numerous pictures on the internet of 8 of his family members wearing Trump shirts  and a huge Trump for President sign right behind them. Now that's "WEIRD".

• Bob 1

There are numerous pictures on the internet of 8 of his family members wearing Trump shirts  and a huge Trump for President sign right behind them. Now that's "WEIRD".

Perhaps the term “relative” is more appropriate here.

From a Fox News story on it:

Family members told Fox News they consider themselves "distant" from Walz and have never met or spoken with him. One person in the photo who wished to remain anonymous said they are supporting Trump because "he supports our values."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tim-walz-family-members-pose-tshirts-declaring-presidential-preference-walzs-trump

Insert catchy tagline here. 

8 hours ago, Jason Bryant said:

Perhaps the term “relative” is more appropriate here.

From a Fox News story on it:

Family members told Fox News they consider themselves "distant" from Walz and have never met or spoken with him. One person in the photo who wished to remain anonymous said they are supporting Trump because "he supports our values."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tim-walz-family-members-pose-tshirts-declaring-presidential-preference-walzs-trump

OK. Relative family members had "custom made" shirts made and were wearing them in a special made photo with a huge Trump for president sign behind them. 

So are we REALLY putting validity into a picture by distant relatives who admit they’ve never met Tim Walz?

I’m sure we all have relatives we don’t agree with politically. You know what that means?

Absolutely Nothing.

giphy.gif

This ends my quadrennial trip into political discourse. As always, it’s a complete waste of time.

• Brain 1

5 minutes ago, Jason Bryant said:

So are we REALLY putting validity into a picture by distant relatives who admit they’ve never met Tim Walz?

I’m sure we all have relatives we don’t agree with politically. You know what that means?

Absolutely Nothing.

giphy.gif

This ends my quadrennial trip into political discourse. As always, it’s a complete waste of time.

So you missed the part of what his brother said??  Pretty sure he is not some "distant relative".  

Sorry you don't like being asked a simple question and that makes you feel like it is all a waste of time.

• Poopy 1

33 minutes ago, WrestlingRasta said:

The voting public will say in a few weeks.  Stay tuned. You might be surprised.

Totally agree...just found it interesting and that is why I posted it.  Just as when some Trump's relatives came out and spoke against him...found it interesting...just shows that we all have weird and sometimes messed up families.  

• Poopy 1

So you missed the part of what his brother said??  Pretty sure he is not some "distant relative".  
Sorry you don't like being asked a simple question and that makes you feel like it is all a waste of time.

I also saw he has a brother he hasn’t spoken to in years has different political opinions, too.

You know what that means?

Also nothing.

I hadn’t spoken to my brother who lived in another state for probably 15 years. We didn’t care for each other either. Means what exactly? I’m sure if you asked either of us why, you’d get widely different answers.

Bottom line on this to me is I just found the instance of random relatives who share a grandfather with someone they’ve never met - and it popping up here - worth pointing out it isn’t some type of “gotcha” moment people want it to be.

I find both presidential options poor and am staunchly apolitical. I hope no one takes this personally, I didn’t. I’ll be back on the wrestling topics. Have a good one.
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, Jason Bryant said:

I also saw he has a brother he hasn’t spoken to in years has different political opinions, too.

You know what that means?

Also nothing.

I hadn’t spoken to my brother who lived in another state for probably 15 years. We didn’t care for each other either. Means what exactly? I’m sure if you asked either of us why, you’d get widely different answers.

Bottom line on this to me is I just found the instance of random relatives who share a grandfather with someone they’ve never met - and it popping up here - worth pointing out it isn’t some type of “gotcha” moment people want it to be.

I find both presidential options poor and am staunchly apolitical. I hope no one takes this personally, I didn’t. I’ll be back on the wrestling topics. Have a good one.

Sorry you and your brother don't talk...that was sort of my point...it is interesting to me when stuff like that happens because life is to short...especially when relatives don't talk because of political views.

I tend to agree with you that both presidential options are poor.  And I wish there wasn't the dual party system...get rid of the party system in my opinion...vote for people based on their policies.

Sorry to see you leave this page...it does tend to be ugly LOL

• Bob 1
  • Poopy 1

37 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Now that's "WEIRD" as the Dem's would say. Tim Walz has never met his own brother. "WEIRD"

• Bob 1
  • Poopy 1

43 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Sorry you and your brother don't talk...that was sort of my point...it is interesting to me when stuff like that happens because life is to short...especially when relatives don't talk because of political views.

I tend to agree with you that both presidential options are poor.  And I wish there wasn't the dual party system...get rid of the party system in my opinion...vote for people based on their policies.

Sorry to see you leave this page...it does tend to be ugly LOL

The brother thing is what it is. There's family members I'd rather not speak to, not because of their political opinions, but I just don't want to be around their drama. 

I can't really avoid reading the boards, since I use Tapatalk mostly - so these busy topics show up at the top - and sometimes the differing of opinions and the wild posts that follow are fun reading. I'll lurk, but more in a people-watching sort of way.

I'm not leaving the site. I find the almost blind faith some people have in their side of the argument, no matter which side it is, to be comical. It doesn't impact my view of them personally, especially those whom I've met in person. 

I'm just going back to my self-imposed ban on talking about politics, it's easier to interact in a non-contentious manner when you strip out the no-win divisive topics like this. 

Edited by Jason Bryant
  • Bob 2
  • Fire 1

1 hour ago, Jason Bryant said:

The brother thing is what it is. There's family members I'd rather not speak to, not because of their political opinions, but I just don't want to be around their drama. 

I can't really avoid reading the boards, since I use Tapatalk mostly - so these busy topics show up at the top - and sometimes the differing of opinions and the wild posts that follow are fun reading. I'll lurk, but more in a people-watching sort of way.

I'm not leaving the site. I find the almost blind faith some people have in their side of the argument, no matter which side it is, to be comical. It doesn't impact my view of them personally, especially those whom I've met in person. 

I'm just going back to my self-imposed ban on talking about politics, it's easier to interact in a non-contentious manner when you strip out the no-win divisive topics like this. 

Fair enough brother!

• Wrestle 1
  • Ionel 1

1 hour ago, Caveira said:

We gonna turn the page?   I’m gonna be watching you https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTFF6arAx/

1 hour ago, Caveira said:

We gonna turn the page?   I’m gonna be watching you https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTFF6arAx/

Wow!!! I forgot, what does it mean when you kinda of wave your arm in a circle. Oh yes, you are a freaking nut. Then you do it ten times in a row. That is Dr. Phil level of nuts. By Bye. By Bye.