Micic Out

2 hours ago, nhs67 said:

You understand that him holding the spot for Serbia held out another Russian, correct?  We have our own Cold War front going on in the trenches here.

I didn't realize that and sort of like it, but regardless I'm not a fan of dirty little games.

"Half measures are a coward's form of insanity."

19 hours ago, nhs67 said:

I was going to post something mean, but then it dawned on me that you might just be jealous.  I imagine that is a bad headspace to be in.

Mental health awareness in men is important and I am here for you, if you need soemone.

i dont understand this post

TBD

18 minutes ago, 1032004 said:

Hey @nhs67 what did the now deleted post the below was in reference to say?  I saw you comment about it

No, I didn't delete anything on there.

He said something along the lines of "TELL THE TRUTH #57KG"or something quite similar.

"I know actually nothing.  It isn't even conjecture at this point." - me

14 minutes ago, nhs67 said:

No, I didn't delete anything on there.

He said something along the lines of "TELL THE TRUTH #57KG"or something quite similar.

No, he was saying the guy Malik replied to deleted it and he was wondering what the person Malik had replied to had said.

@1032004, looks like it was in the comments as a screenshot.

• Fire 2

2 hours ago, VakAttack said:

No, he was saying the guy Malik replied to deleted it and he was wondering what the person Malik had replied to had said.

@1032004, looks like it was in the comments as a screenshot.

That seems to hint at something pretty significant, and by a top coach nonetheless. Also a coach that lives very near where Micic trains.

Regardless of whether he is onto something, he probably shouldn't have posted...

What is he even implying?  That he couldn’t make weight? Certainly possible, probably likely that he was legitimately injured which impacted his ability to make weight 

Edited by 1032004