Cowardly Trump Backing Out of Debating Harris

3 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

LOL...Rachel Maddow and MSNBC "skewed left"   Would LOVE to know what parameters they used to make this chart.  Do you know RV?

I'm sure they're a lot more knowledgeable than you. 

It doesn't matter though. You'll continue to just deny anything that goes against your view from the fringe right. Everybody is ganging up and biased against the right except places like Fox, which is very accurate. Anybody that says otherwise is simply lying. 

Confirmation bias. You should look it up. 

1 minute ago, Bigbrog said:

LOL...Rachel Maddow and MSNBC "skewed left"   Would LOVE to know what parameters they used to make this chart.  Do you know RV?

MSNBC is much larger than Rachel Maddow. It's about the average skew of the network. They also have center-right anchors like Morning Joe, Katie Tur, Michael Steele (former RNC chair), Nicole Wallace, etc...

I'd put most of the mainstream media in the center-left category, though that's mostly due to social issues. If you looked strictly at econ, it would be center-right.

6 minutes ago, red viking said:

It doesn't matter though. You'll continue to just deny anything that goes against your view from the fringe right. Everybody is ganging up and biased against the right except places like Fox, which is very accurate. Anybody that says otherwise is simply lying. 

Is this your schtick?  Just spew partisan rhetoric and paint a large group of people into the same partisan rhetoric buckets??  

Are you going to answer my question...do you know what parameters the authors of the graph used??  Is that a partisan question??

Please point out ANYWHERE on here where I ever said Fox is NOT biased??  They absolutely are biased to the right.  There are significantly more "skewed left" MSM sources than there are "skewed right".

59 minutes ago, Bigbrog said:

Is this your schtick?  Just spew partisan rhetoric and paint a large group of people into the same partisan rhetoric buckets??  

Are you going to answer my question...do you know what parameters the authors of the graph used??  Is that a partisan question??

Please point out ANYWHERE on here where I ever said Fox is NOT biased??  They absolutely are biased to the right.  There are significantly more "skewed left" MSM sources than there are "skewed right".

This is definitely true with the caveat that the sources that skew right skew much more intensely than the ones who skew left. Fox is much farther from the center than CNN, ABC, NBC, etc... And Fox is such a giant that it matches the influence of all the center-left media outlets put together.

28 minutes ago, uncle bernard said:

This is definitely true with the caveat that the sources that skew right skew much more intensely than the ones who skew left. Fox is much farther from the center than CNN, ABC, NBC, etc... And Fox is such a giant that it matches the influence of all the center-left media outlets put together.

Bet if you asked someone who leans right, they would say the exact same things, but the other way around.   So when there are many times more main media outlets that lean left as compared to one, FOX that leans right, FOX has more influence than all of the others put together??  Funny part is I sort of believe that statement from the pure aspect that FOX has WAY more viewership...and there is a reason for that other than what I know you and others will say (people can't believe what they say?), more people would rather watch that news channel than all the others, combined.   And I say that as someone who doesn't watch Fox News...I read their website and then I read CNN and then go out to various others as I want to learn more about anything I read.  I have no problem saying that Fox leans right and CNN leans left...and both of them post ridiculous headlines and tend to put more "analysis" articles out versus just tell me the news and what is going on, I don't need some person who claims to be an "expert" give their OPINION and pass it off as fact.

10 hours ago, red viking said:

all i need to do is listen to them talk.

10 hours ago, uncle bernard said:

MSNBC is much larger than Rachel Maddow. It's about the average skew of the network. They also have center-right anchors like Morning Joe, Katie Tur, Michael Steele (former RNC chair), Nicole Wallace, etc...

lol

34 minutes ago, mspart said:

Looks like Trump has agreed to 3 debates with Kamala.   One on ABC, one on Fox, and one on NBC.  

So much for being a coward.   Now what will Kamala do?

mspart

This means the previously scheduled 9/10 debate on ABC is for sure on. Hopefully she agrees to the other two. 

1 hour ago, braves121 said:

If there is no live fact checking there is no point in the debates

If no one is providing fact checking of the live fact checking then there's no reason to have fact checkers.  

• Bob 2
  • Ionel 1

On 8/5/2024 at 9:21 AM, uncle bernard said:

i know kamala harris because she was an early frontrunner in the 2020 primary and i'm a bernie guy. 

ronald reagan could be the dem nominee and you guys would convince yourselves he’s che guevara. 

not sure which is worse